Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Questing For Items, Will do art for Donations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help me...?
  Yea
  Nah...
View Results

Hatoru-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:37 am
Heya guys!!

I'm currently questing for the item Mister Rufus and a Spirit Falcon. I was hacked sometime ago so I'm trying to steadily get to where I once was....
sweatdrop

Anyway I currently have about .... 42000 gold.... and need to get another.... 66000... I know, I know I suck but I can't help it.

I'm willing to do art doodles for donations if anyone is interested. It helps me practice for my artshop and maybe give you more incentive to donate to me.
xd

check out my art shop if you want to see some samples...

User Image

Anyhow any donation is welcomed even if you only give so much as 1 gold I will of course for ever heart you and you might find yourself on my white list in the Art shop I have... again this is to add as incentive...

Hey what can I say I like to bribe I find it gets the job done quicker. cool

So yeah please consider my quest and thanks for takling the time to at least look at it...

-Bows in gratitude-

Items

Mister Rufus
Spirit Falcon

Donators:

A Lovely stranger gave me a Spirit Falcon quite suddenly... o.0 Thank you An Anonymous Benefactor!!! heart

Niede gave me a super generous donation of 40000 gold... Thank you Niede heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 pm
I would very much like for someone with the knowledge of how to apply art to my signature to help me but I'm not rich by any means. You are welcome to check out my profile aswell and suggest any idea's you might have. Keep in mind I am new so I dont even know all the possibilities that art work could benifit me. I love dragons and most all mythical creatures.
Again, I am not rich and spend much time to earn the little gold I do have so let me know what your suggestions would be but be respectful of my minimal finances and niavity on this subject please.  

kitnboots

Hatoru-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 pm
LOL no problems.

Art in a sig is relatively straight forward. It's just there as a decoration piece to add to your comments. Pasting them on is simple enough just go into your account setting and fiddle around there for a bit.

You'll need to use some image codes like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. etc but yeah that's basically all there is to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 pm
eek

hmmm.... noone seems to be here right now.....

OH I know BUMP xd stare sweatdrop  

Hatoru-kun

Hatoru-kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 am
I heart Mysterious Strangers!!!

Love people who hide themselves in the shadows...

just as long as they tell me what they're donating for...

LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 am
Yay Niede just donated lots of gold!!!

I heart Niede

You guys are awesomeness by the way. Gaiain generosity to the max with your people...

I give you all cyber hugs for your sheer awesomeness...

now I must be off and detox myself from my sugar rush...

<(>_<)> SQUEEEEEEE!!!  

Hatoru-kun

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 am
Welcome, good luck with the rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 am
thank you again you art whore, you...

LOL

love that!!

<(>_<)> SQUEEEEEE!!!  

Hatoru-kun