Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I am so flustered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where IS everybody? >__>
  At work
  At school
  At play! xP
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image

Gaia has waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too many items for me to handle! There was a time in which there wasn't an item out there that I didn't know about, but now, times have changed. There's so many that everyday I have to check people's equip lists just to figure out what it is they're wearing.

Is is it truly a good thing for Gaia to have so many items---especially EI's? The prices for these items are sky-high and there's no way in hell that I will ever exchange real money for fake cash or gold! stare

I am a girl, and that makes me a natural spender and hoarder of stuff. Can you imagine how crazy I'm going now with all those awesome items floating around? I might explode!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:29 pm
*pokes to try and make her explode faster*

Broccolii

kitnboots

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Try being a new user and figuring all of it out. Over whelming!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am
kitnboots
Try being a new user and figuring all of it out. Over whelming!
true that. when i first got on gaia, it nearly took me a year to figure things out. and that was back in 2005! think of how confused i am now.

anyway, the prices are too high to get something that i want. i no longer have as much time as i did and i'm on gaia less. soooo....wtf gaia? making us resort to using real money to get these cool virtual items. well, there are other sites that does that...but still.  

Lay-San

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 pm
As far as spending real money, hey, they have to make a living somehow. At least there's always the marketplace.

I agree that there are tons of items that we don't need. All those stupid little SD plus whatever dolls? Retarded. I find it a little most frustrating of all when gaia releases the items (That cost usually 149 cash) and have a bunch of different items you can get from it, for example emerald seed, repo lamp, lucky star, Geeboi turbo, dark reflection. There's way to shitting many items to get from that, and they cost quite a bit of cash. And it's not like you have any way to control exactly what you get. So yeah, that is kinda sucky. I try not to get too many of those.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 pm
yep school  

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games