Reply Emos United Anouncements
hate life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

looking_for_love_11

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:42 pm
hey everyone.i hate life and i am starting to want to kill myself again cause some little freak named lovepuppy77 or whatever her name is called me a b***h as a comment on my profile. so i went and called her a whore and a bunch of other things all on her profile.was that wrong or what should i do?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:58 pm
add her to your ignored list...?  

Angel of the End

looking_for_love_11

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 pm
what if my ignore list wont work and she wont stop harrassing me and starting more crap with me? all i can think of is to fight back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm
looking_for_love_11
what if my ignore list wont work and she wont stop harrassing me and starting more crap with me? all i can think of is to fight back.

It'll work. Fighting back is lowering and pathetic on so many levels to do with a jerk like that. Block him, if by somehow against all odds you are the only person on Gaia that has never ever worked for, get him banned, or get another account.... doesn't take a brain surgeon, hun.  

Angel of the End

looking_for_love_11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am
when ur learning disabled it dose take a lot.i cant really work computers that well.i am trying to block her but it wont work.i am tired of having to stand up for myself to that girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 am
Then dear, maybe try having a friend in real life do it for you, or post her username and have one of us in the guild report her for you.  

Angel of the End

Converse_luvr28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 am
yeah just block her, that will make her more pissed because she probably enjoys it when you fight back  
Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games