Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
Who's stronger naruto or goku? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's stronger?
Naruto
44%
 44%  [ 13 ]
Goku
41%
 41%  [ 12 ]
Both
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

AzureNaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 pm
I say naruto, if you wanna know why just ask me i'll give ya an extremely long message  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 am
Okay, I'll bite. Why do you believe that?  

Bold New Solution

Lonely Phantom

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 am
Physically, Goku.

But in a fight, I'd have to say that Naruto would win. Goku is more limited in a fight than Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm
You really wanna know?
Ok then
Naruto and goku would be evenly matched if they we're regulaly fighting no super sayain or fox powers allowed. If it was super sayain vs pissed off naruto like with the red eyes, goku might be a tiny bit strong but none the less naruto could kick his a**. Super sayian 2 vs 1 fox tail they'd be evenly matched. Super sayian 3 vs 2 tailed naruto, naruto would be abit weaker than goku but just ABIT. SSJ 4 vs 3 fox tails goku would be able to kick naruto around but remember naruto has 9 tails and thats the third one, he'd go into fourth tail mode, turn into the mini fox and fire off a beam at goku that would nearly obliterate him, nearly because we dun want no instant K.O. Goku has the spirit bomb, Kamehameha, Ki blasts ect, where naruto has his weapons, his clones, his Rasengan, oodama Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, Gaint rasengan, summoning battle frogs that are the size of a mountain, and sage mode. Sage mode naruto cant be hurt at all so basicly all naruto needs is sage mode then he can take on goku and all of his many forms. Basicly goku is screwed got it?  

AzureNaru

Bold New Solution

Lonely Phantom

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm
Okie-dokie.

I follow Naruto, but know nothing about DBZ, so I can't argue with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 pm
i like them both but prefer naruto more because it has a better story line in my opionion  

AzureNaru

evill angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:08 am
4laugh naruto xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 am

hmmmm idk... but mostly Naruto..!! xD
3nodding

Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x

Witty Fatcat

xxxredwolfxxx247

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 am
NARUTO!!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 am
wow you kids truly are something now.......
lets not forget that Goku at regular level has a power level of atleast 1,000,000 maybe even more then that, and also goku has distance based attacks Naruto is close range, and if you wanna go nine tail fox and such.
Golden Oozaru, pwns all, Goku would rip Naruto up to shreds, especially since Naruto is a weak b***h who says believe it every 5 ******** seconds >_>

although i do like both shows equally, but Goku vs Naruto....
Goku over kill, end.  

Jaylive

1,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Gnostic Intolerant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 am
sasuke!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:38 am
Iam sayin Goku wanna know y.

His power level is over 9000!!!!!!!!!  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 am
even after your explanation i think goku's stronger: seriously, REALLY think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 pm
Jaylive
wow you kids truly are something now.......
lets not forget that Goku at regular level has a power level of atleast 1,000,000 maybe even more then that, and also goku has distance based attacks Naruto is close range, and if you wanna go nine tail fox and such.
Golden Oozaru, pwns all, Goku would rip Naruto up to shreds, especially since Naruto is a weak b***h who says believe it every 5 ******** seconds >_>

although i do like both shows equally, but Goku vs Naruto....
Goku over kill, end.

1) What the heck is "1,000,000"? Sounds like some kinda arbitrary number the manga author applied to Goku just cause it sounded really big. What does it even mean to the Naruto world?

2) I looked up "Golden Oozaru" on the Dragonball Wiki. Wiki says it appears only in GT. Wiki also says that some folks consider GT non-canon since Toriyama had absolutely nothing to do with it, so can that really be considered valid?

Now as for Naruto being weak and having to rely on close range, all I need to say about that is Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken.

I would also like to say nine-tails/sage mode fusion, but it's only been hinted at so far when Naruto went to face off against Nagato, so nothing's really come of it yet.

Okay, I'm done.  

Bold New Solution

Lonely Phantom

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Higarawa Taichou

5,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200