Reply Anime lovers
Do you think Light would of Won.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valoesdte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 pm
After watching the lat episode I had the thought that if Mikami hadn't gone to the bank and followed Lights order Light would have killed N. Do you think this is true of do you think Near still would of thought of the idea of there being a fake notebook?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm
well yeah even Near said that he would have been defeated if it hadnt been because of Mikami.(the idiot went to the bank)  

chalonax

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Astalakio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 pm
Definately. If it wasn't for Mikami, and thus for Mello, Near would have lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 pm
Well, if you've seen the director's cut ending, Light does win. It takes place just after L dies. There is no Near, Mikami, or Takada. Light confesses his victory to L's grave and takes over the world. Not too long after, Ryuk kills him. I liked that ending better than the original, simply because Light actually wins. And Light is my favorite character.  

Weapons of Kira

KKactus

Feral Kitten

11,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 pm
yes that is true, but even if mikami did go to the bank twice, he should have tested the death note an hour or even 30mins ahead of trying to kill near and the others on a criminal. so then Light would have won. Personally i'm not a light fan or a Near fan. More of an L fan woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 pm
Weapons of Kira
Well, if you've seen the director's cut ending, Light does win. It takes place just after L dies. There is no Near, Mikami, or Takada. Light confesses his victory to L's grave and takes over the world. Not too long after, Ryuk kills him. I liked that ending better than the original, simply because Light actually wins. And Light is my favorite character.

I've seen it, I think that isn't an alternative ending, but shows you something you didn't see in the anime. After that, everything goes as it did, Near wins and Light dies, but Ryuk stopped telling the story before that, because the shinigami/Light went away.  

Astalakio

Weapons of Kira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:38 pm
It could have possibly been the ending, or as you said, something they didn't want you to see in the series. But when I found that video, it said Director's Cut, final conclusion. So I simply assumed it was an alternate ending.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 pm
It's very hard to say. There aren't really any 'ifs' or 'buts'.

NEAR, AND THUS L, WON!!!!!!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!! scream  

Luppitheoctopus

Valoesdte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 am
agreeded  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 pm
No,, I'm sure Near would've taken care of him... But either way phyco Light lost.

"The good guys always win."

Vanilla Mushroom

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 pm
I love Mikami. He's so crazy. He doesn't write, he scribbles with style, and I'm glad he went to the bank. Nobody kills L twice!  
Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games