Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Pando! ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has a Friend took something from you and you were TICKED?
  Yes
  No
  THEY WHAT? I'LL DESTORY THEM!
View Results

Mini Pando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 pm
Hi! ^_^ heart

I'm new to this whole Gaia thing.
I just wanted to be part of something that can help me along.

I had an account like YEARS ago and was pretty active and then I stopped playing for like 4-5 years... bawhahaha!

...Then my friend thought it wouldn't matter to steal my account and sell all my crap and delete my account and not tell me... >_>
It's kind of horrifying... so I had to make a new character. *sigh*

ANYWAYS, everything is pretty or should I say WAY different! Thought I say Hi and make some new friends! smile mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:02 pm
what kind of friend would steal your account?

anyway, gaia is REALLY different from the way it was...like from last year.  

Graceful_Cherity

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm
Graceful_Cherity
what kind of friend would steal your account?

anyway, gaia is REALLY different from the way it was...like from last year.

More like two years ago. I started way back in 2004 (I forgot about since I was still on SM.org) and then again 2005! The community, the site, everything about this site has change. Some of it better but most of it worst. The users seem more irate and the staff seem more stressed and uncaring as before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 am
Hurry!

Leave before you become addicted again!  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 am

haha, yeah, coming back is a tough one. lots of things on this site change and oh they do change fast.

that's a bit of an odd thing for a "friend" to do, i'm sorry to hear that.

but i hope you enjoy your time back on gaia! smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 pm
That's a really mean thing for anyone to do, especially someone you thought of as a friend.

And Gaia really as changed... even since I joined a year ago, it's nothing like it used to be, really... And it certainly hasn't gotten better. It's hard to find "normal" members-- people who don't go off on everything and turn half of the things said into an orgy or troll fest...

But this guild is pretty darn sweet :]]  

NovelistaBug

Lay-San

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm
AGREED! this guild does have more control than foreums out "there." but yea, gaia is going downhill.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 am
Miss-dark8607
Graceful_Cherity
what kind of friend would steal your account?anyway, gaia is REALLY different from the way it was...like from last year.
More like two years ago. I started way back in 2004 (I forgot about since I was still on SM.org) and then again 2005! The community, the site, everything about this site has change. Some of it better but most of it worst. The users seem more irate and the staff seem more stressed and uncaring as before.

Holy crap no i started like way back when it came out... LIKE WAY BACK... probably about 4 years ago... bawhahaha!
Got any idea about change? I don't even know how to nagivate!... T____T

And probably the staff is more stressed cuz like... idk they're getting alot of income and trying to build more stuff so people donate... blah blah blah... lol!  

Mini Pando

Mini Pando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:07 am
Yogurt Man
Hurry! Leave before you become addicted again!

Eveything seems alot more... difficult to do. I'm getting kind of fusterated... bawhahaha! So anger and addiction probably only works on a level like going to a bar then on the net... lolol!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 am
NovelistaBug
That's a really mean thing for anyone to do, especially someone you thought of as a friend. And Gaia really as changed... even since I joined a year ago, it's nothing like it used to be, really... And it certainly hasn't gotten better. It's hard to find "normal" members-- people who don't go off on everything and turn half of the things said into an orgy or troll fest...But this guild is pretty darn sweet :]]

"ORGY OR TROLL FEST" ....WHATTTTTTTT?!  

Mini Pando

Mini Pando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 am
[Comic.Explosion]

haha, yeah, coming back is a tough one. lots of things on this site change and oh they do change fast. that's a bit of an odd thing for a "friend" to do, i'm sorry to hear that. but i hope you enjoy your time back on gaia! smile

Yep... that friend was a childhood friend actually. We started Gaia like in Middle School and were pretty active and hangout all the time...

Then when High School came I became really busy (homework, band, clubs, blah blah...) So I wasn't into hangout all the time and watching anime and stuff. So she probably did it out of spite cuz she probably felt like I was leaving her behind while I went off to college.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 am
Lay-San
AGREED! this guild does have more control than foreums out "there." but yea, gaia is going downhill.

lol! Usually Guilds like this seem to be like a spam guild back when I started playing. But you guys seem alright! ^_^

lol! Poor gaia...  

Mini Pando

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image

Howdy, Pando! blaugh Nice to be making your acquaintance! How are you? Gaia's gotten annoying recently---with many of the best items in existence being only cash only! evil But I'm still here, since I come for the friends I've made over the years. I hope that you make lots of friends here! ^o^

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 am
Angry Kitsune
Howdy, Pando! blaugh Nice to be making your acquaintance! How are you? Gaia's gotten annoying recently---with many of the best items in existence being only cash only! evil But I'm still here, since I come for the friends I've made over the years. I hope that you make lots of friends here! ^o^

LOL! Thanks... flashy w/ your pictures aren't yea! lol!

So why are you "Angry Kitsune" ? Why not "Happy Kitsune!" LOLOL! blaugh  

Mini Pando

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

Oh! Good question! My name came from a novel that I am currently co-writing with my best friend, and the main character is Kitsune and she's always---well---angry! whee

User Image

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games