Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Look what Monsoon Brought In (Spooky, Kira, Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Sari squinted, she couldn't see much through the weather, but sure enough, the light was there. The shetani clung tighter to Shale's arm, being lifted off the ground with a gust of wind.

it wasn't just him that had wanted her to be part of his family, she had wanted to be part of it too. But the timing of the weather wasn't right. There was nothing any of them could do about that, which explained why she was going on through this rain.

They didn't have far to go, which Sari was glad for, this wind wasn't good for her. There had been several times that she had clung tighter to shale's arm to keep from sending her flying. Ah the blessings of a small frame.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Pastela snuggled into Woobie, and smiled to her brother. "That sounds nice." Her attention was turned to the door when it was opened and a Faun and another Fae stood there. Instantly, Pastela assumed that the Pae was the daughter that Seth had adopted. "Ah! You're both soaked!" Instantly, she slipped out of her blanket and offered it to them.

Seth smiled brightly. "Karma! Come in, come in! I'm just making tea, are you interested?" He was obviously thrilled to see her.

Amadorine giggled and snuggled into the blanket. "I'm Amadorine, Seth's daughter. You must be Aunt Pastela!"

Pastela blinked, surprised, then looked at Seth. "You sure she's, like, not biological? She looks just like you...."

Shale continued to trek foreward, pulling a wing over her to keep her somewhat protected of the weather. Once they were actualy in the HQ, he shook his wings out to dry them a bit. "So..... now we have to find my brother's room....."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:02 pm
The room was getting rather full now. He shifted to let her offer her blanket and then put his on both of them. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders under the blanket and then looked at the newcomers. Seth's was a popular place it seemed.

Karma looked at all the paes and smiled. "Hello." She then turned her attention to Seth. "Tea sounds nice. Do you want help?" She shivered a bit as she was still cold, but happy to see Seth again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Once inside she gave a sigh of relief, glad to be out of the rain and wind. Sari had no idea the storm was more than it seemed, it was just a normal storm to her.

"Do you know where it is?" the shetani asked, looking up at her boyfriend. just thinking those words still made her blush and giggle. but she kept it to a minimum at the moment and only allowed herself to blush.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm
Amadorine plopped herself happily on the top of the short bookshelf that was next to Woobie and Pastela. Her faun tail wiggled happily as she sat there. "Wow, Aunty Stela, you're really pretty!"

Pastela laughed and blushed a little. "T-thank you, Amadorine."

"Oh, please, it's just straight up Ama."

"Alright, Ama.... Ama, this is Woobie, he's sort of my....." She bit her lip, looking at Woobie, not sure what to call him. She wanted to say boyfriend, but she wasn't sure how he felt about it.

Seth shook his head. "Karma, you'd better keep that blanket around you, you're soaked through and through. The last thing I need is for you to get sick...." He didn't mind, however, if she accopanied him into the little kitchen area, where he put the water on to boil, then hunted for the right herbs.

Shale scratched the back of his head. "If I remember right, he's got some flowers hanging over his door..... So I guess just look for that and then walk on in?" He wasn't much for knocking on his brother's door, he normally would just walk on in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm
"Boyfriend." Woobie said finishing her sentence. He smiled at Pastela and then at Ama. "It's nice to meet you Ama." She looked different than any pae he had run into before, but the squirrels talked about the tree and the paes with branches. "Are you a faun?"

Karma wrapped the blanket around her arms and followed Seth. "I told you Fate would bring us together again." She said this with a smile and a nod. "I'm glad Ama found me, or I would still be out there. The storm is terrible." Karma talked while he hunted.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm
She smirked, that did make sense. "Seth is as old as Bneut isn't he?" The shetani asked, shaking her hair out a little. One arm was still clung tight to Shale's arm. Sari wasn't letting go of him for anything right now.

"Is that it?" She pointed, looking at a flowery door. It sounded like there were a good deal of pae inside, maybe she was wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm
Ama nodded. "Yep! I sure am! And you both are an Angel and Demon Pae, right?" Once again, her tail wiggled happily.

Pastela smiled and leaned into Woobie. "I see, so how did Seth find you?"

Ama shrugged. "I dunno... I think I was born from an acorn, but I'm not quite sure.....

Seth smiled as Karma joined him. "And I'm ever thankful that my daughter brought you here. I was worried about you; I remembered how you like to wander at times." Putting some dried leaves and fruite peels into the water, he turned to her. "I'd be rather upset if you were to get hurt...."

Shale nodded. "Yeah! That looks like it!" Grinning, he barged in, not recognizing the sounds of multiple Pae inside. It was rare for him to show his outgoing side. "SEEETH-" he froze, wide eyed, seeing that there was more than just family in there. "O-oh..... U-Um......."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm
"An acorn?" Could that be? "It's a good think Sarge and Lieutenant didn't find you as an acorn! They might have tried to eat you." Woobie chuckled at his random thought. "They are squirrels...I'm their king." He said to the faun. Woobie turned to the new guest. "Hello!" This was looking like the beginnings of a party!

He was worried about her? That made her feel nice somehow. "Fate wouldn't let that happen." She smiled, "Well, unless it was meant to." She watched him with the tea. "Do you want me to do something." She felt like a rude guest watching him work. Karma heard the new voices and turned to Seth, "I think you have more guests."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm
Sari giggled, only to freeze. There really were more pae in there than she had thought. Instantly, the second youngest female in the room blushed about the way they had entered.

Well, that was one way to start off a party at least?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm
Ama laughed full heartedly. "Oh my! So your squirrels could very well be my childhood archnemisis! I hope they didn't eat any of my siblings...."

Pastela laughed as well. "Well, Seth's humor certainly seems to have rubbed off on you." She couldn't believe how much she DID infact resemble Seth, though. They both had the same colored hair, the same colored skin. The only difference was the bits of range in the faun.

Looking up, she grinned, seeing her younger brother walk through. "SHALE!" She squeeled happily, then flew out of the blanket and nearly tackled him, her arms around him tightly.

Shale laughed, holding his sister close. "Well, it's been a while, huhb Stela? It's good to see you in great health." He turned to Sari and smiled. "Sari, this is my older sister, Pastela. Pastela, meet Sari, my girlfriend."

Seth gently placed his hands on Karma and smiled warmly. "I would never allow you to fall into harm... whether that harm be by another, or by Fate herself, I'll defy it all to keep you safe."

His attention was turned to the other room as he heard the joyful reunion. "Hey! You better leave some of Shale in tack for me!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:51 pm
Sari blinked, immediately letting go of Shale as he was tackled. So much for clinging out of being shy. The shetani blushed more at his comment, attempting to hide behind her boyfriend.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 pm
"I'm sure they didn't." Woobie chuckled. "They can't eat too much, they are just little guys." If they heard him they would be too happy. The squirrels liked to think of themselves as much bigger than they are. Woobie watched the happy reunion with a smile.

Karma didn't argue that Fate did what Fate please and even he couldn't stop it, but instead nodded. "Thank you." She said with a blush. It was really nice of him to say such things. Karma turned to follow him back into the other room which was now full. She smiled shyly to all the new guests.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:14 pm
Pastela gasped at Sari. "Oh.,... my gosh. Shale, she's so pretty!" She squeeled and ran to Sari and hugged her tightly, then began playing with her wings, tail, and hair. "OMG, I love your colors too!"

Ama laughed a little, watching her aunt. "You might need to go save that poor girl from Aunt Stela.... Uncle Woobie." She grinned to him. "You don't mind if I call you that, do yah?"

Seth smiled happily as he walked into the room where everyone was in. "Welcome, Shale! Sari! Do you want something warm to drink? The tea's on the fire right now...."

Shale laughed, looking around. "Oh my... looks like there's a new face here." He smiled to Karma and waved, then looked to Woobie. "I'm Shale, but I'm sure you knew that already."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:50 pm
Sari blushed, overwhelmed by the attention from Pastela. This was new, usually the only one that said those sort of things was her parents or Shale. "Um.. T-thank you?" She stuttered, still blushing.

Carefully, and still shy, she played a little with Pastela's wing. It was smaller than Shale's, different from hers too. "You're pretty too." her voice was barely a squeak, but it was still audible for the female angel.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff