Okay fellow members, I've decided that here should be the best place to go to check on any guild updates. Here is where you can see and check whats gonna be happening to the guild. I'll start off now:

1. The guild hasn't been getting much activity but its okay cause myself and a few other crew members are already working on it. We have plans to help fix that and any ideas to help change that are welcomed with open arms always. If you can't contact me here then please send me a pm.

2. I bet you notice the Kingdom Heats sub-forum. That there is currently close to the majority of the members and the only people who know about the up coming plans to it are myself and Nelu_Sanada. I know it doesn't seem very much like yaoi or yuri related but you'll see soon enough. If anything, I might end up opening another guild totally dedicated to Kingdom Hearts. Of course it'll be an Rp guild but with perhaps a gay twist *laughs evilly* why else would I have it here in the guild? *Smirks*

3. If you've notice, I've deleted topics that are extremely outdated or non used. I also sadly got rid of the Fashion Sub-Forum and have replaced it with a Crew Only section. I have two reasons for this; one is the fact that not many of us ever really responded in that area for reasons unknown (I personally think is cause not many of us are really fashion experts) and secondly because I notice how the Crew members really didn't have a place to just sit down and relax to talk about guild business. Therefore, we have one now in the name of "Memory Castle". Its currently empty but will be filled pretty soon. I have things to work on first before I can deal with that.

4. Now this is best if all new members read this part here. If you see a topic that hasn't been replied to in what seems like ages (like who's Seme or Uke? for example,) then fear not *smiles* you can continue with the subject. I assure you that someone will comment on it pretty soon. Plus it'll help with having you do something in the guild while I'm too busy working on a few things.

5. This guild was meant to create friendships...so don't be shy. Add me *flashes you a dazzling smile* I won't deny you anything. I'm open for something new always *winks* Till then...that is all for now.