Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
Absolute Romance ~Neko Ai~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusk_Ninja_Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm
Sotry Intro: Everyone loves their beloved Neko persona, but lets not limit that to be the only type of character we can have. With different types of yokai's roaming the land, co-existing with one another, can they live in peace? Or will they end up fighting? This RP is about the everyday life of friends, foes, action, adventure, romance, tragedy. When a new evil rises from the dark, will friends remain friends? Will enemies turn towards each other for comfort? Will alliances stay alive, or will the war between the hunter and the hunted tear the world apart?

A/N: I'm really new to this, I have no idea if i did it right or what not, but i just wanted to start my own RP. So yeah, i hope you guys will have fun, as hopefully will I.
For this you don't necessarily need to make a character profile, but when you're writing, please be sure to describe yourself here and there, not just all in one go unless you want to.
Try to write the best you can, and, of course, have fun!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Aoi jolted out of bed, fluffy silver wolf like ears perched up on her head standing straight up, hazel eyes wide as they darted around the room. Landing on the nightstand next to the bed, her ears arched back as she frowned at the ringing alarm clock. Reaching over, she slapped the off button and sighed in relief when the annoying ringing ceased, fingers running through her white locks of hair.
"Another day," she sighed. "another adventure." she finished with a yawn, arms stretching upwards to the sky, face tilting over to the window near her bed, a smile fluttering to her lips.
She couldn't wait to see what new friend's she could make today.  

Dusk_Ninja_Aoi

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 am
Sakura: *yawns, throws a book at Yuni* Get up already!
Yuni: *sits up rubs head* oww
Torio: *laughs*
Sakura: *ears perk up* hmm? i feel Yori's presence...
Yuni: *kicks her* i know you don't
Torio: *watches the cat fight laughing*
Sakura: yeah i know! *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 am
JJ: *yawns and wakes up, as she gets up her hair literally POOFS out* Morning Savvor-AHHH!!!!!!!!!*Savvorii stands right next to her*
Savvorii:Hiya! 4laugh  

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm
(hey so does that mean that we can also use like vampires, nekos, shape shifters, and stuff like that?)  
neko archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games