PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm
-is of a similar opinion-  

xxBluebird

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:26 pm
I can't believe ppl hate him =x  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:58 pm
Yeah, why do they hate him indeed?
He was a bit of a b*****d, I suppose, but Mello was as well and somehow Mello's more liked than Near...
I guess people identify more with Mello than the cold, emotionless little cottonball?

In the manga, Near looks 12 when he's really 18... if you've read the extra oneshot chapter that happens a year after the Kira case, though, he suddenly ages a lot and looks
a) like his age and
b) hot. sweatdrop
The secret to anti-aging. And slightly ***** cute when in fanfiction, Near's shown as this little naive innocent kid, but he's definitely not. He just looks like it.  

xxBluebird

Astalakio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 am
I like him too, I don't see why people hate him either... I think it's because L's dead and he's taken his place and you know how L fanboys and girls can be...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 pm
I'm wearing my Near shirt >.<
In the first death note I saw Near was in it [I obviosly didn't go in order]
and when I saw him I thought he was sooooo cute!!!
and just loved him
then I went in order and it bugged me how long it took him to be part of the story v.v
Then I began to love L o_e

Vanilla Mushroom

Krsnera Nitya Dasa

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 pm
Ok why the hell do people hate me?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Ever-silent-Near
Ok why the hell do people hate me?

Your not near, u are like me!
Simply a near addict ^.^
JUST LIKE ME mrgreen

Vanilla Mushroom

Mar marrs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:38 pm
I love Near!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is awsome!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm
Mar marrs
I love Near!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is awsome!!! smile

very awesome :3  

Vanilla Mushroom

emo malice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:42 pm
near is a cutie heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm
i dont see how u guys can like near, he is just an imitation of L. to me L is the best.  

nembilim

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:05 pm
nembilim
i dont see how u guys can like near, he is just an imitation of L. to me L is the best.

No he's diffrent, and he's cute
we love him! >.< Well I do anyway mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm
I don't like Near one bit. -blunt- His attitude sucks, and he's creepy. I don't like how he treats everyone like tools; how Mello "helped solve his puzzle," how he emotionlessly orders Gevanni and Rester and Halle around like they're all his minions. Does he even /walk/ on his own? And it's so unfair he was the only Whammy boy [shown to] survive at the end.

Also - the SPK would never have found the real note that Mikami had hidden in the bank (since Mikami went to use it to kill Takada when he thought Light wouldn't be able to) if Mello hadn't kidnapped Takada. And if you pay attention in those particular episodes, you can tell that Mello knew what he was doing. In other words, he thought the whole thing out; Near didn't, missing the key point that would have caused his downfall.

In addition, I like Mello's personality way more. He may have a temper, but he's human. Sheep is emotionless and boring. He plays with robots even though he's...what, 17? Although I must say he looks more around 10. Sheep's a creep. Mello's sexy. And I love chocolate. And guns. And motorcycles. Yes, I'm a weird girl~  

ButterflyStorm

qtinki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 am
how about this people dont give a s**t about what other people think they are both amazingly awesome and some people saw near first so it was like L is a rep of near so deal with it they are both awesome cant we all just get along heart heart heart heart dramallama heart heart wow i cant believe i said that i hate peice NEAR ALL THE WAY WOOT WOOT  
Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games