Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
OwlFever- (Formerly ichigo ivan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:16 am
bumpz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm
bump  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 am
ichigo ivan ow
bump

Wassup dude?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 am
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
bump

Wassup dude?

the roof of my apartment, haha, joking2. nothing much. so how are you?  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 am
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
bump

Wassup dude?

I'm fine. Wow taking all the strong Statues....really? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
bump

Wassup dude?

i go with the impression that dragon type digimon go well with dragon looking statues XD. haha. No harm done, but they looked pissed though, not sure i would win the competition, but oh well, for the fun of it  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
bump

Wassup dude?

i go with the impression that dragon type digimon go well with dragon looking statues XD. haha. No harm done, but they looked pissed though, not sure i would win the competition, but oh well, for the fun of it

Interesting xd so you chose more dragon like digimon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
bump

Wassup dude?

well yeah, but i also dun think it has anything to do with dna digivolution, but if it does then, what to do XD  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 am
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

well yeah, but i also dun think it has anything to do with dna digivolution, but if it does then, what to do XD

Actually I think it did cause every digimon there could DNA with at least one other digimon on the list. Okay maybe not all DNA lets say they can all fuse with one another since some of them are Xros Digimon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

Actually I think it did cause every digimon there could DNA with at least one other digimon on the list. Okay maybe not all DNA lets say they can all fuse with one another since some of them are Xros Digimon

i think i have to throw that can make dna cause it says "Now Tamers, each of you, along with all of your Digimon helping at least once, toss all statues that you possess, two at a time, into the fire, which you acknowledge are of a bond with one another, and if you do happen to obtain Digimon statues that do not, return them to either Groundramon and Wingdramon  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 am
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

i think i have to throw that can make dna cause it says "Now Tamers, each of you, along with all of your Digimon helping at least once, toss all statues that you possess, two at a time, into the fire, which you acknowledge are of a bond with one another, and if you do happen to obtain Digimon statues that do not, return them to either Groundramon and Wingdramon

Yes you do. So go and do it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 am
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

haha, i guess i would go do that  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 am
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

Anyways i don't think they are allowed to take the statues so i'm sure its fine if you go first. That and Monty would have to return some as well xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

Anyways i don't think they are allowed to take the statues so i'm sure its fine if you go first. That and Monty would have to return some as well xd

lol i know, i dun quite care bout that, but i dun feel like doing it now, typing while doing my chemistry homework and looking for dna combinations is quite troublesome  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 am
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow
ultimatemk
ichigo ivan ow

lol i know, i dun quite care bout that, but i dun feel like doing it now, typing while doing my chemistry homework and looking for dna combinations is quite troublesome

Errr Monty already gave you the Fusion Combinations you could do in his post sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff