14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:08 pm
i'll just cut to the chase. i'm 29, getting a divorce and single. i started a new job a month ago and i'm the oldest person there. i've become friends with this totally hot guy at work. the thing is that he's 22. i told him my age and he doesn't care. i've dubbed him my work boyfriend (i made it up ok sweatdrop ) and we flirt like crazy. i really don't have any intention of taking the relationship beyond flirting, but does this make me a cougar?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:21 pm
I don't know. When I think cougar I usually think of a woman closer to 40 than 30 so maybe a cougarette? xD  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:28 pm
hehehe thanks xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:32 pm
You're welcome. ^^ Flirting is always fun though yeah?  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:35 pm
Well Cougar is a Mature, Hot Donna type woman, Soooo unfortunately, looks apply? Soo, you have the age? i would say 30-40 because this is 2009, and now since a lot of things have inflated and a lot of things have become less in their equivalence today, 30-40 sounds decent? so you have the makings of a cougar? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 pm
hell yeah xd
i got married young so i kinda missed out on my 20's. havin a younger guy interested in me makes me feel wanted, if that makes any sense.

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 pm
I totally understand. It's always nice to feel wanted. ^^
Anyhow, I think I'm going to go for the night. Have fun flirting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 am
there are different definitions... 30-40 or 35+
hot or not
but on the prowl seems to be agreed on

moving this thread to serious conversations in a few days  

bandaidd
Crew

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm
well... no I wouldnt say you're a cougar, but if he is really interested, and well if I was you, then hell why not? it might just be a fleeing thing but at least I would do it you never know he might be the right person for you. I dated a woman with about the same age gap and we made it work, unfortunately for me I did something real stupid and we split.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:02 pm
Soooo I looked into this a bit more. I would have to say the closest example of a cougar is Stifler's Mom from the American Pie films.

Jennifer Coolidge plays as Stifler's Mom:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Coolidge

Yes it's wikipedia and I do understand that anybody could write on it if they have an account, as in someone could write that her feet smell and it may or may not be true xD

In American Pie, the set up is that she ends up having sexual relations with Paul Finchie who is Steve Stifler's friend.
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002444/quotes

So there's a deeper look into this topic biggrin  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Goddess Eclaire

14,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 am
I don't think you are quite old enough for that to apply. Also you are not out actively seeking younger men to sleep with (I don't think).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:09 am
I agree with The Goddess Sarrie! From mine and my friends point of view, having done a little cougar hunting, cougars are usually 30+ and don't much mind what young guy tries to get with them for the night so long as they can just have "fun" for the night. Though the only cougars we get to know are drinking in a bar looking for a fun time. 7 years difference between adults is nothing at all. There's no problem with that at all! Stop fretting woman and enjoy the good stuff in life!  

0bserv9r

Dark Elf Mitsuyo

Tasty Explorer

20,250 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 pm
The Goddess Sarrie
I don't think you are quite old enough for that to apply. Also you are not out actively seeking younger men to sleep with (I don't think).

One: yes, you definitely aren't old enough (which I'm sure has been applied over and again). Second, Cougars aren't nothing more than any other woman who just prefer younger men, it's better than the alternative, men who prefer younger women are considered perverted! I think they should be called pumas or something of that nature, I think it's only fair.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 pm
My older sister is 7 years older then her husband

They got married in 1969 and are still married to each other, I don't think age has much to do with love when you both are adults. By the way he is 6 years younger then me.  

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:55 pm
If I may input...I'm an older woman (49). My hubby is older than me. If I found myself single, I would not go strictly for a manmy age. I would be a couger or sure. I get teased here in Gaia aready. rofl If opportunity knocks, answer it!!!  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff