Total Votes : 28

LilyRoseFaerie

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 am
bellaxxmuerte
i'll just cut to the chase. i'm 29, getting a divorce and single. i started a new job a month ago and i'm the oldest person there. i've become friends with this totally hot guy at work. the thing is that he's 22. i told him my age and he doesn't care. i've dubbed him my work boyfriend (i made it up ok sweatdrop ) and we flirt like crazy. i really don't have any intention of taking the relationship beyond flirting, but does this make me a cougar?

Nah, I don't think you're a cougar until you're in your 40s going out with 20 year olds. I think there has to be a HUGE age gap. smile You're only 7 years apart. Most guys wouldn't be considered dirty old men unless they're like Hugh Hefner with his harem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm
I'm pretty much on the ball with everyone else here. You are SO not a cougar in this topic. My mom is 6 years older than my dad so you really don't have much to sweat on that. And dude, hot sexy work guy is interested, I'd go for it! If you think of it this way you're kind of full filling a fantasy that most women love to tinker with. So go with the flow woman!  

Liada Trovaras

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:13 pm
I usually consider a cougar a REALLY old lady dating a younger guy. I don't think you can really be one if you are still in the same decade lol. However, I see nothing wrong with it... Even if you are, who cares? I totally intend to be one .... forever....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm
bellaxxmuerte
i'll just cut to the chase. i'm 29, getting a divorce and single. i started a new job a month ago and i'm the oldest person there. i've become friends with this totally hot guy at work. the thing is that he's 22. i told him my age and he doesn't care. i've dubbed him my work boyfriend (i made it up ok sweatdrop ) and we flirt like crazy. i really don't have any intention of taking the relationship beyond flirting, but does this make me a cougar?

honey i think u need an extra 10 years to that cougar hall of fame area. 7 years difference is nothing, im 26 and never even gave marriage a thought because i like my life the way it is. i dont think im old, ill be old when ill look like a dried fruit. and seriously, i doubt u can look like a dried fruit at 29 so enjoy yourself, thats what life should be all about heart w  

Damonette

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Whip

Whip

Stellar Succubus

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 am
I would never have thought any guy under my age would be interested in me. I mean, what the hell does a 20 something guy want with a 30 year old? XD

NB... I do not think you're a cougar... if he was 16... maybe. I doubt any 22 year old guy is after commitment though, so it's fortunate that you're just playing ^__^  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff