Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Battle System FAQ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:11 am
1. Do the cards I use during a battle considered as gone for good?
~No, cards you obtain belong permanently to you which means you still can use that card during your next battles.

2. I have already activated a certain card during a battle can I activate it again during that same battle?
~No you cannot unless you have more than 1 of that kind of card or a card effect allows you to activate that card again, and you have placed those cards in your "DECK" section during your introduction phase in that battle.

3. There is a card that says I have to decrease/deduct 1 number of dice from my Digimon's roll however, my Digimon is a [F] Digimon! It has only 1 dice roll in the chart, what will I do?
~The effect will be negated since the minimum dice roll is only 1, you need not subtract anything.

4. My Digimon is both a Virus and a Vaccine attribute. Help!
~We use the digidex in this guild: Digi-Dex
-What you will do is only consider the first Attribute of that Digimon which is placed on that site. The same rule goes for a Digimon which is both [C] and like Whamon.
-You can also choose the attribute and level of your Digimon (if there are more than 1) before the start of the battle in your introduction post.

5. One of my card says, Increase your Max HP by 5, will it also increase my HP?
~The answer is yes.
ex. 34(HP)/60(max HP)
Since you will be adding the points to your Max HP or Max MP, you might as well add it too to your HP. The same could be said if you're decreasing Max HP or Max MP as well.

6. How many cards can I use per turn?
~You can only use 1 card for each turn you have and you should use it at the beginning of your turn. Attacking or defending will end your turn.

7. Where can I get my cards?
In the Card Shop.

8. Will I be able to collect ALL cards?
Unfortunately no because there is indeed a Deck limit.

9. I have used the "Digivolve" card to my [R] Digimon. Does it count as a [C] Digimon now for that battle?
Yes, it is now a [C] Digimon for that battle only.

10. I Defended / Heal MP during one of my turns, do I subtract anything from my opponent's next attack since I'm practically ~*Defending*~
~The answer is no. You will only HEAL MP during defending.

11. There is a card with a confusing rule, what will we do? No Crew are online for us to ask Q's.
~ALL information are in the card itself and designed to be clear and concise. If it is still not clear enough then Just compromise with the Tamer you are battling with regarding on what each of you understood in that certain card.
*Updates to cards will be happening to make cards even more clear and concise.

12. There is a card which says increase the attack of my Digimon by 10 for the rest of the battle, would I also add 10 to my special attack.
~ Yes, because it is still an attack.
Now if the card says "add 10 to your attack" or "special attack excluded" then never add it to your special attack. (vice versa)

13. I want to make my own card.
You can't, but you can suggest a card here for us to make it if it gets approved.

14. What are online and offline cards?
What are online and offline?
Online cards are the cards which you haven't activated yet, this includes Green, Red, Gold, Blue, Black, and White cards.
All cards in your Deck at the start of the battle are considered online.
Offline cards are the cards you've activated and have been discarded or that have been discarded by an effect. Other term for "card graveyard"
E.g.: If a card is cancelled by an effect like Matt, this DOES NOT count as offline, it is still considered online and you are just unable to activate the card selected with Matt, but you may still discard or exchange it with another of your card effects.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 am
UPDATED.  

Grandwing
Captain

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games