Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 pm
In order to stay in the game room, we need to have a game, so... Behind the building is a mysterious lake ~ Name that Lake!
Post your ideas in the thread ~ Once there are enough potential names we'll have a vote.

So then, I've been reading the threads here in the game room and there appears to be a call for a neutral zone for the geezers to come in and shoot the breeze and have some fun. I'm not sure where Chatty Kathy went, but she left her Bar & Grill wide open for said fun.

As you walk in to the game room, you find a little dive in the wall with a large Oak door. Upon pulling open the door, you walk in to a dimly lit bar and grill with flickering candles at the wooden tables. To one side is a pool table and some dart boards. On the other side is a large stone fireplace with several chairs. Directly in front of you is a large Oaken Bar with odd-looking bartenders standing behind it. They don't look quite human but close enough to it that you're not sure why they seem odd. They do; however, mix a good drink. A door behind the bar leads to a kitchen that no one but staff is allowed to visit. Somehow, the cooks always know how to fix whatever you wish to ask for. There are waiters and waitresses about the place, though like the rest of the staff, they don't quite look human either. They hover about the place serving drinks, bringing out food, and are readily handy with towels. Whatever you ask for will be brought to you, and you realize the waiters move nearly without sound. No need to ask twice, say the word and imagine it's there.

Just past the fireplace is a side room with a pool and a hot tub. Another door leads past the pool to a steam room and sauna. Beyond this room, a large sliding glass door leads out to a patio overlooking a dark green lake. The patio is covered with wrought-iron furniture. To one side of the patio there is a small path leading off around the lake. Around a curve, not visible from the patio, there is a small cavern with warm hot springs spilling out towards the lake.

To the rear of the bar, close to the door you just entered are a is a large screen TV with VCR/DVD player and several comfy chairs for watching the game or a movie. On the other side of the pool tables, is a large jukebox. The cavernous room seems to suck up much of the noise into the rafters of the high ceiling.

Several large chandeliers hang from the rafters, but it would appear the lights haven't been changed in no one knows how long.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 pm
*walks in and looks around* Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...bar, grill, pool tables, dart boards, jukebox, and plasma t.v.s? OOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! *goes to bar and orders a One-Eyed Purlpe People Eater* WHOO HOO!!! *heads to the pool table and racks up*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 pm
((Were you reading my mind, or did you see the bar in the Geezer Clan?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm
*walks in* This place is new... Looks pretty nice.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm
Gilda Geezer

(I honestly didn't know! I just thought of what I would like to see in a bar/grill that would be open and fun to both parties. Whoa! I'm like, psychotic or something! xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:24 pm
((Lol ~ as I'm typing in the rest of the visual and hitting submit, I come back to your comments... oops. So I just copied them to the first post and deleted the middle one.))

*Gilda meanders in to Kathy's place and takes a look around.*
Oh my, it's a bit dirty in here, but with this help, I'm sure they can fix it up a bit before the rest of the geezers discover this place.

*Gilda glances at the "help" to see which one might be in charge. As she does so, one of the waiters approaches and offers his assistance. After a quick whispered conversation, the waiter snaps his fingers and the staff set about cleaning up the tables and changing out the lights.* Thank you, Pierre. I'll see what I can do to assist you and the other staff with that other issue. *Gilda smiles at the staff and quickly zips out to have a word with Brat.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Icy Reign
Gilda Geezer

(I honestly didn't know! I just thought of what I would like to see in a bar/grill that would be open and fun to both parties. Whoa! I'm like, psychotic or something! xd )

Psychotic, or psychic... big difference between the two rofl Though you could be both if you want to. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 pm
LOL! I know, right! I had a friend who used to say that. It always seemed like she knew what you were going to say or do, and when we'd look at her like, "How the hell did you know that?", she'd say, "It's like, I'm psychotic or something!" Crazy girl! But I would like to think that I have a little of both in me! twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 pm
I think we all have a little psychosis every now and again. It's usually brought on by someone annoying the hee-haw heck right out of you and while your fingers are itching to find themselves around that body's neck, you know that you'd never get away with it... your mind slips a wee bit. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:41 pm
oh, I've taken a great deal of time trying to think of ways to "get away with it" before... although in reality I wouldn't even harm a fly.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 pm
^ Prime Example... Lol ~ You and me both TES  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm
When it comes to plotting and planning, I think my mum would probably have us both beat. She doesn't work and she's always been really into murder mysteries. I recall her speaking to me before about some of her plotting against my sister's at the time boyfriend not long after we learned my sister was pregnant {she was 17 at the time}. I knew then to never get on her bad side... she honestly scares the s**t out of me sometimes.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:53 pm
-Enters the bar-

Hello, Ive been away from the plce
How about a drink?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm
I love a good mystery, though I tend to read the true-life crime stories. Anne Rule is one of my faves ~ she really works to try to get inside the heads of some of these serial killers. Not that anyone could ever really understand what goes on in there. But yes, I've come up with a number of interesting ways to get even ~ and mum does, too which might be where I get it. ninja  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out