Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Crimson Fan-Fiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 am
Intro:

Hey everyone! I'd like to share a fan-fiction I made not so long ago. The story is told by Tailmon or otherwise known as Gatomon, but the time setting is when the old Digidestine have died off. I hope you like my story! biggrin

Chapter 1

Devimon, The True Dark King

Patters of droplets released from the parted clouds onto the crimson mansion; a place that might forever be my home. As streaks of clear liquid seep down onto the window pane, my whiskers twitch in displeasure. I was looking forward to the warm sun rays, not gloomy grays. It was the only thing that didn't drown me in depression.

My eyes flicker wide as a familiar voice crept into my feline ears. "Tailmon." I furrowed my brows, not liking the tone, but I followed the speakers voice until a tall silhouette stood before me. His icy stare paralyzed me, but the color drained from my body at his balled up fists.
"Yes, sir?" I managed to answer him. "...Someone in this castle has a valueable possession of mine...Locate it and bring it to me! Do not read it. If you so do, you will regret it..." he hissed. Before I could ask him what it looked like, he vanished within a cluster of beady eyed bats.

The annoyance of not knowing enough about the object subsided and was replaced with curiosity. That ill-mannered man wanted me to find a book, a simple book which made his rage rise. And, he wasn't normally the type of person to sit in a corner to read a novel. Placing my many questions about the book and about the devilish man aside, I began my search.

I gazed through many bookshelves, I asked many digimon, and I looked through many nooks and crannies. I went as far as to go into restricted areas of the mansion. Still, there was not a novel that would be of great importance to my leader.

As I walked toward the main entrance, I folded my arms and glared bitterly at the carpet. I couldn't go back to my leader with nothing, that wasn't a option. I started to think of other places the book would be, and I yet again came up with nothing. It wasn't until I stepped outside that I found what I had been searching for. Stuck between a few branches laid a leather book with golden letters that said: Vamdemon.

Using my cat-like reflexes, I made my way to the book. With it firmly in my paws, I climbed down. My eyes didn't lift from the cover, my legs didn't budge another inch. I was too enthralled by the novel to immediately hand it over to Vamdemon. I scanned my surroundings before flipping the book open. His hand-writing looked so perfect, I couldn't help being envious.

"Dear Diary,

Evergreens still continue to blow silently through this barren landscape. Somehow, I find it to be comforting without anyone near. I wish to be alone as I slowly get over the scars Devimon created. But, though my thoughts wish it, my emotions deny my thoughts and false wantings. What I truly desire is not to be secluded, but to be with that child once more. I wish to be with my tamer.

My tamer, Filia, who had been forced to run from me. My tamer, Filia, who now most likely loathes my very existence thanks to the black gears. My tamer, Filia, who packed onto a Trailmon and never looked back when disappearing into her own realm.

I miss her horribly and I will see her soon. I plan to depart to the human world to tell her that I am no longer the same mon as before."

I paused. The entry was short and straight foreword, but it didn't five me many answers aside from Vamdemon having a partner. I was going to read more, but the bats over-head gave a clear warning to put the book away. The swarm of winged rodents soared through the murky gray, followed by a carriage. Vamdemon appeared to be departing.

This would be perfect! I'd be able to learn more without his harsh pupils at my back. Scurrying off to behind the mansion, I settled to read a little more.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 pm
Pretty good but what is a Vamdemon? Also just a random question is it just me or does it seem the entry about said digimons tamer seem more like something you would write about an ex-girlfriend?  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 pm
To question one: In the Japanese version of Digimon, Myotismon was referred to as Vamdemon.

To question two: It's meant to be like that. The tamer and the digimon had a relationship that went beyond simple friendship.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:23 pm
Chapter 1
Page 2

"Dear Diary,

These wounds seem ever lasting as the memory of her glaring eyes bore into my skull. When I achieved my dream, I received nothing but agony. She had smiled her usual smile, and showed no sign of missing her partner. Matter of fact, she was filled with even more glee than ever before. That wretched girl, Filia, saw me as a partner no more. In that bitter hour of neglect, that foul demon Devimon came to me. His words poured into my aching heart, showering me with a new light. Humans are selfish, and think only of themselves. They don't listen to reasoning. It's all for their twisted little needs. Yes, humans only brought pain to the world, so they must be eliminated. At least, that's what the digimon said. He said the gear was to show other digimon, such as myself, how cruel the mortals were and it was wrong to join forced with the likes of them.

Though he brought the pain first to my soul, I have begun to believe him. For I saw in my venture into the human realm, that his words spoke so much truth. But, that truth didn't cure my agony nor my loneliness."

As I read, remorse bloomed within me. Vamdemon was being mislead the whole time. His cruelty didn't arise out of no where, I was sure of that. And now I know where this darkness arose from. Closing the book, I sat up and headed inside the mansion. I no longer wished to pry into his life, but I am glad for little information I attained. My mind turned toward Wizardmon, my friend who had been killed by Vamdemon, and toward Vamdemon's reaction to my beady glare. The reason for his hate clicked within my mind. He was jealous, and furious because of his past. My eyes must resemble his tamer somehow, and my connection toward Wizardmon made him envyous and sick.

I wondered if he were to gain a relationship that he'd no longer be so harsh or filled with negativity. My thoughts ran on and on til I became careless on where I was going. The Bakemon stared at me as I walked the halls with the diary between my arm and side. I took no heed to them or toward my own words.

"I can't come to hate him anymore. Instead, I feel pity. I'm unsure which is worse." A hiss blew into my ears and answered me. "Pity," it said. Turning with a jolt reflex, I stared up at the speaker. Vamdemon never really left the mansion. He had only sent the carriage and a few underlings to fetch food. Without another word, I reached up and handed him the diary.

"It would seem I was unable to obey your order...My head hung low, expecting him to send his bats. To my surprise, he didn't. Instead he spoke in the same tone, even gentler then mine. "Do not speak a word of it to anyone. At least follow those directions." That was all. He didn't scold me, he didn't hit me, nor did he imprison me for going against his wishes. Before he turned away, I flashed him a faint smile. "As you wish," I replied.

"Tailmon, now do you see why I loath those eyes of yours?" he asked. My smile faded. "Yes, and I do apologize, but forgive me for saying this but anyone would be upset to be forced under someone thumb." My words were harsh, but oh so true. He glanced back with his icy stare, and I could tell he was debating wither to punish me or not.

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items