Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:07 pm
User ImageCaine clicked his claws together, looking down at them. He wasn't having a good time with his family anymore. In fact he didn't remember when anyone but his eldest brother and father had been nice to him.. The youngest of the triplets sighed, wondering if there was even a possibility of a place out there where he could have fun.

Flicking his tail he looked out the rainy window, wishing it wasn't so bad out there, he might go out and make some rubber plants or something.. Daddy didn't like it when he did it in the house, but then he was too concerned about those nasty ones out back.. He sighed, starting to climb down, it was about time for lunch..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image Alister sighed softly as he finihed tending to his plant. Daddy had let him have his own pot so he could grow his own flower. Right now it was still a bud, but soon it would flower, he could feel it. Once he was don he picked up his pot. It was rather heavy, but he walked around with it every where he went. he headed towards his room which he shared with his brothers and shouldered the door open.

" hello," he announced to whoever may be in there. When he saw his babiest or baby brothes he smiled. Caine, or Moo, as he called him as a brotherly nick name because of the spots on his skin, was his favorite brother, so he was rather happy to see him. " Hi Moo!, look! my flower is a bud now." He said with a giggle, moving to place it on the windowsill.

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm
"Cool..." He murmured, really not feeling in the mood for real plants. He liked his rubber ones. "Your plant won't like it outside... Or the window.. There's no sun..." Caine sighed, looking away from the window to his eldest brother. He was really bored right now, wishing more and more that they didn't have to stay here all day long.

"Have you ever wanted to get out of here?" Caine asked, looking at Alister.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:11 pm
Alister looked at caine and frowned a bit. Thinking of it he had thought about what it would be like to live elsewhere... His momma wasn't... the best momma, hse was kind of scary sometimes, but papa...papa love them alot.

" Sometimes..." He admited. " When momma gets mad, and papa seems stressed...what's when i want to go..." He breathed, moving to climb up onto his bed. " why? do you want to go?" He asked, looking concerned. If moo left, he would feel like he had no one...He was the brother he got along with best, and, well, he liked to think moo needed him too. Ali took taking care of caine very seriously, especially since there were somethings that his little brother couldn't do because of his claws...

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm
"What would happen if we left?" He asked, really wanting to go. For some reason he had a feeling that their momma was going to try and perform experiments on them again sometime soon and he didn't want to be a part of it. He curled up some, still sitting on the ledge he had been on originally. "I don't want to stay here anymore Ali... Will you come with me?" He asked, looking up at his eldest brother. He knew he needed someone to help him. His claws were such a bother most of the time he couldn't do much himself regardless of how careful he was.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Alister looked at caine and frowned. " go?" He asked softly and sighed. where could they really go? "I...want to go moo, but where would we go to? we're not growned ups..." He explained softly. For food, they could find fruits, and he could helpy the fruits grow, but they wouldn't have a house. " Where would we live?" He asked softly moving over to moo to snuggle. rainy days were good snuggle days, especially when it was a little chilly, like today.  

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm
Moo, as his brother called him, leaned into Ali. "I heard Gramma Starry lives in a tree... We could too..." He suggested, there had to be more than one tree out there that would sustain life. They didn't need a big house like this anyways. It was just the two of them... He sighed, looking down at his claws. They could be useful for cutting things to keep them secured down...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 pm
Ali nodded and looked out the window. It had been raining for days now... what were that ances that they would be able to get a sunny say to travel? they might get sick, then they'd really need a grown up... " We need to plack food, and medicines...incase we get sick..." He said, simply thinking out loud.  

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 am
Caine lookked at Ali, nodding. "I have a bag we can put things in.. That way we won't have to carry it.." He replied, thinking aloud as well. "Maybe the rain will stop soon and we can go and not have to worry about getting sick?" He suggested, looking up at his eldest brother. The youngest shetani in the room liked the thought, but there were those precautions.. Maybe they should tell Dad?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 am
Alister nodded, but then frowned. " If we tell dad, he won't let us go...we might just get in trouble. Or he'll tell mom and she'll get mad..." He said, moving to slide off the window seat. "If we go we need to go tomorrow, at night. when mom and dad are sleeping and lee won't tattle." He said pointedly, seeming a bit braver than usual, but he had to. If he, as the eldest, seemed wairy and uncertain, then his little brother would too. He had the be the strong one here and he had to take care of his baby brother.  

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 am
"Why don't we leave tonight? No one will notice if we go.." Caine offered, he wanted to be gone now, but that didn't seem to be the plan for things most of the time. The next night would work just as well, but tonight worked good for him. "Lets get everything together..." Caine suggested, at the very least they needed to get everything together so they could leave.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 pm
Alister looked at his little brother and nodded. it would be good to get things ready, but tonight? He would have to think about it.
He looked at Caine and moved to hug his little brother tight. "no matter what we stick together ok moo? you always stay by my side. you're my responsibility." He breathed softly.

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 pm
"I'll hold onto you as best I can Ali." He replied, hugging his eldest brother. The clawed shetani really did love his brother, it would kill him to loose Alister for any reason right now, regardless of how good it was.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 pm
Alister smiled and pet moo's hair before coing ahead to the kitchen, tip toeing around to collect enough canned foods ad such to take with them. Once all of that was collected h headed back into the room. " look we have veggies and...this stuff.." He said, looking at some soup can.  

Carter M Griffen777

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am
"Okay, veggies and.. things.." He shook his head, having no idea what the stuff was. They could always find more when they were gone right? Well they would have to, no one would bring it to them willingly! "Can opener? Oh wait.. Claws.." One less thing to carry? Okay, that worked for him.

Caine looked around and went to grab some blankets. They were gonna need at least one wouldn't they? It was gonna get cold, and no matter how you looked at it they'd need a blankie. "I gots blankies.." He tilted his head, spreading it out. He had really thought the matter through. You could put the stuff they had to carry into the blankie and tie it up at the corners and carry it all that way.. Cept it'd be really heavy wouldn't it?

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff