Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
movies that more then likey meet the trashbin. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Well after watching some of the movie that where good by the trailer but bad at the storyline i decided to make this subject just to see what everyone in the guild had their opinion on about the shithole movies that have been in since the 90s and up  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 am
Babylon A.D...so much hype yet so disappointing  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 am
"Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure"......If you've read the Disappointing movie section on here, then you may already know my feelings about this movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:02 pm
EVERY X-Man related movie.  

Oshi the Killer

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:53 pm
The michael bay movies especialy transformers God i have not hated a person so much like that douche bag thats why i sneak into his damn movies  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 am
Atheist Guy
The michael bay movies especialy transformers God i have not hated a person so much like that douche bag thats why i sneak into his damn movies
I bet we'll see a GI Joe, Transformers crossover movie in a few years.  

Oshi the Killer

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:46 am
SO wait. You hate that dudes movies yet you'll sneak into them so you can watch them. That doesn't make any sense what so ever, but hey thats your own thing. As for movies that go to the trashbin. Im not very fond of Son Of The Mask. I liked one part, and it was the song he sang, but other then that. I'd trash it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Nobody Knows.
Based on a true story, a mother in Japan leaves her four children to fend for themselves. The real story was more grisly than the movie. In the real story, the mom had a fifth child who was stillborn, so she wrapped his body in a blanket and put him in the closet. The oldest son's friends killed one of the younger children and her body was buried in a forest somewhere. But as much as I hate watching children die, I found myself wishing the director had sticked with the actual event instead of watering it down. After the mom leaves, there's little story. It becomes this crappy docudrama that just shows the kids walking around doing random stuff. There's no sense of panic or sadness. The only indication that things are going downhill are scenes where we sees unpaid bills stacking up and some say, "You are past the deadline" "Your electricity will be cut off unless you pay by this date" and so on. In the movie, the youngest child, Yuki, suddenly dies from malnutrition and her body is put in a suitcase and buried near an airport. That is the film's climax and the movie ends with a sappy song and the three children and some older girl walking together in the street.
The movie won some awards, but I really don't see how. The trailer made me interested, but the two and a half hour movie was a good waste of 2 hours. I fastforwarded a couple of times because it was so boring I was waiting for a good part, but it never came.  

Rosary16

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 am
Atheist Guy

Blasphemy! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 pm
Agreed with the post above lol

As for movies that need to go into the trash?
SPAWN, Queen of the Damned, Hellboy and Hellboy 2. The Happening.(wtf! utter s**t)  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 pm
Transformers II should go directly to the recycling bin and erased from this world forever! Am I not merciful!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:33 pm
well this are my guessing of the flop to come
if their ever made.

toy story 3
the avengers (maybe this is a big 50/50)
jeepers creeper 3 already sitting their

and the final one that will end up their
in my mind
Alice in wonderland  

xTx Monty xTx

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm
rocksteadyandbebop
Transformers II should go directly to the recycling bin and erased from this world forever! Am I not merciful!?!

oh just wait till the 3rd one comes out from what i heard the dinobots might occur. and maybe *drum roll* UNicron if that where to happen ******** they might pull a fantastic 4 which it funny that no one even didnt mention those two s**t hole movies  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:38 am
Oshi the Killer
Atheist Guy
I bet we'll see a GI Joe, Transformers crossover movie in a few years.

my head would explode  

Atheist Guy

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 am
Lost Serenade
SO wait. You hate that dudes movies yet you'll sneak into them so you can watch them. That doesn't make any sense what so ever, but hey thats your own thing. As for movies that go to the trashbin. Im not very fond of Son Of The Mask. I liked one part, and it was the song he sang, but other then that. I'd trash it.

i critic movies  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces