Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Couple Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to couple cosplay?
I do, and have! It's fun!
27%
 27%  [ 46 ]
No. It'd be creepy.
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I have a boy/girlfriend and am thinking about it.
26%
 26%  [ 43 ]
I am single, but really want to.
44%
 44%  [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 165

chobits_chii123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm
Haha, I wonder if I can call "Halloween costumes" as "cosplay" in this case... Anyway, last year for Halloween my best friend / ex boyfriend and I were going to ToT together (even though we're way too old lol) and go as characters from Witch Hunter Robin, him as Amon and me as Robin. Sadly I ended up going to a convention that Halloween, and by the time I got back home I was too tired to go with him. XD;
Dunno if it would've counted anyway though. Even if you could count it as cosplay, it was basically a "closet cosplay" for the pair of us. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 pm
chobits_chii123
Haha, I wonder if I can call "Halloween costumes" as "cosplay" in this case... Anyway, last year for Halloween my best friend / ex boyfriend and I were going to ToT together (even though we're way too old lol) and go as characters from Witch Hunter Robin, him as Amon and me as Robin. Sadly I ended up going to a convention that Halloween, and by the time I got back home I was too tired to go with him. XD;
Dunno if it would've counted anyway though. Even if you could count it as cosplay, it was basically a "closet cosplay" for the pair of us. :/
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

That... sounds pretty awesome~! =D I <333 AmonXRobin~

If you do that, please do show! XD *obsessive fangirl disorder*

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:15 am
K master of flames
Well I am single but I would like 2 couple cosplay at least once. I really don't care who I cosplay as long as I know the character.
But I hope the girl would be fine with a June and Lee Pai Long cosplay
http://th01.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/192/1/2/Shamanking__Pai_long_n_Jun_Tao_by_jrevenge.jpg
Oh man, that would be amazing. x3 I love that series so hard.

So up coming I will be doing a burst angel cosplay with my friend. The characters are sort of a couple but we're really not. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm
Musical Panda

That... sounds pretty awesome~! =D I <333 AmonXRobin~

If you do that, please do show! XD *obsessive fangirl disorder*

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Haha, we might sometime in the future, but I'll be sure to post pics for you if we do. <3

Ohh. Btw. When we were planning this, here's us. xD  

chobits_chii123

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 am
chobits_chii123

Haha, we might sometime in the future, but I'll be sure to post pics for you if we do. <3

Ohh. Btw. When we were planning this, here's us. xD

Wow, you guys look like you'll make a great Amon & Robin!

(By the way, I have no idea where you guys are, but that looks like my old high school. XD Generic buildings~)

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Musical Panda

(By the way, I have no idea where you guys are, but that looks like my old high school. XD Generic buildings~)

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Haha, thankies~ Sadly though I never even knew about Witch Hunter Robin until about a year ago. :/
Cookie cutter buildings eh? Well we're up in the cold unpredictable Michigan. xD  

chobits_chii123

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 pm
chobits_chii123
Musical Panda

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Haha, thankies~ Sadly though I never even knew about Witch Hunter Robin until about a year ago. :/
Cookie cutter buildings eh? Well we're up in the cold unpredictable Michigan. xD

=O Really? Well, at least you discovered it~ I just recently re-watched the series, since I only saw about half the episodes when it ran on Adult Swim once.

And it appears so, since it is certainly not the same building I went to in New York. o.o;

But I digress.... ^_^;;;

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:39 am
I hope this is not the wrong place to ask...but would any one like to be my other half and cosplay a couple cosplay with me? You'll have to be in Oregon...washington...california..all the neighboring states. ^^; But I have always wanted to do a couple cosplay  

sakurayoshema

La Ahna

6,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:33 am
My ex-boyfriend (who is now openly gay...) and I still do couple cosplay together. We did Mello and Mat a few years ago and I'll still convince him to bring out Haruhi and Kyon every now and then. (Personally, Haruki and Kyonko are my FAV het couple in anime, but he hates putting on Haruki's headband cause his hair is so afro-y D: )
I've got another gay friend that I'll be cosplaying Akira Kogami and Minoru Shiraishi with at our upcoming con. We're also planning to crossplay Utena & Dios some time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 am
Me and my man dress up alot. We're trying to think of something at works with his new Jiraiya costume, but since I'm like half his height, it's hard Ideas are appreciated. We normally do Kenpachi and Yachiru from Bleach, much to everyon'e happiness. (He gets me up on his back and 50 feet around us, all you hear is: "D'awww!" ) I cosplay Grimmjow and it's a character we both love. I've been trying to plan how to do the released version and he said that once I can figure that out (and he looses enough weight) he'll do regular Grimmy

Here's some pics:
User Image
User Image

but then we can't help but get bored and by the time the last day rolls around, we come to this:
User Image

sliker564

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:50 am
I hope if I ever have a boyfriend he'd be willing to do a couples cosplay with me. It would be so much fun to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm
Hm. I have a boyfriend and a pretend-boyfriend-who's-a-girl. Fun times.
Pretend-boyfriend and I like to cosplay Kantarou and Haruka from Tactics. We get very little love because no one knows it... We even have a catch-phrase: Two girls cosplaying two guys. Is it gay?
The only one I've done with boyfriend was Duskull and Shiny Duskull. It was pretty bad though...  

Maruul

Cupids_Love_Lost

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 am
i've never actually done couples cosplay, or any cosplay for that matter. i've always been interested but never had anyone to do it with. Thankfully my current gf is into all that and she wants to do couples cosplay at Kumoricon this year. it'll be my first time doing any of this so i'm understandably nervous  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm
Would the Kagamine twins be considered a couple to some? My friend who is a girl wants to cosplay them with me, but we don't want to do any fanservice (mostly just kissing, & touching)  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Scientifically Erotic
K master of flames
Well I am single but I would like 2 couple cosplay at least once. I really don't care who I cosplay as long as I know the character.
But I hope the girl would be fine with a June and Lee Pai Long cosplay
http://th01.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/192/1/2/Shamanking__Pai_long_n_Jun_Tao_by_jrevenge.jpg
Oh man, that would be amazing. x3 I love that series so hard.

So up coming I will be doing a burst angel cosplay with my friend. The characters are sort of a couple but we're really not. :/
Yeah I don't plan on making the cosplay until I find some1 that is willing 2 do it with me LOL  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff