Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Couple Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to couple cosplay?
I do, and have! It's fun!
27%
 27%  [ 46 ]
No. It'd be creepy.
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I have a boy/girlfriend and am thinking about it.
26%
 26%  [ 43 ]
I am single, but really want to.
44%
 44%  [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 165

Hotaru230

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:46 am
my b/f and I have done a lot of couples cosplay, we at least do things from the same series together at every con we go to.
here are some of the things we've done
Shinsui & Nanao - Bleach
User Image
Robert & Yuri - King of Fighters
User Image
Misa & Light - Death Note anime
User Image
Small Lady Chibi-Usa & Helious - Sailor Moon
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm
i might sort of do it next year at anime boston. im going to be matt and my friend is going to be mello and i think were going to pretend to be a couple. the ironic thing is shes straight and has a boyfriend. but im bi. and we have already pretended to be going out before. we got a ton of staring.
when i was at the starlight ball at anime boston i saw a matt mello couple.  

animeobsessed7

SaltyCheerio

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 am
My boyfriend and I cosplayed as Kyon and Haruhi this year. It was a blast, we received lots of attentions, especially when we were feeding each other pizza XD Next year we're thinking of cosplaying as Katara and Zuko or Freddy vs Jason or even Daft Punk XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 am
My girlfriend and I are going as Rosette and (crossplaying)Chrono from Chrono Crusade.
We're also going as Vocaloid-Style!Scout and Lolita!Medic for the "lulz". XD;  

Raya Kioma

Trash Witch

Doom27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm
at otakon (NEXT FREAKING WEEK!!!!!) I'm going as Mao and my girlfran is going as CC from Code geass.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:54 pm
Hotaru230
my b/f and I have done a lot of couples cosplay, we at least do things from the same series together at every con we go to.

You two look so happy together - that's adorable!!!! <3
I also love that you two cosplayed as Chibiusa and Helios - not many people cosplay them.

My girlfriend and I are planning on cosplaying as Alois and Ciel from Kuroshitsuji to MegaCon. ^^
We also cosplay as Denmark and Norway from Hetalia.

PandaTeddy

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm
we had a costume day at school around holloween this year and my friend was L and i like always was a ninja (which, even though ive been saying i was one since the 4th grade, people were still surprised) so we had fun & stuff. It was makeshift and random cause i mean how often do you dress up as a ninja and your friend is a dead detective and micheal Jackson and superman is sitting in your class room talking to you without trouble...One friking weired scene luckly i went home early because my 6th period teacher was a witch with a green face and the uglies to represent it all so i was happy!! Back on topic yeah if i ever had an anime freak for a bf (X3!!) i would totly find a way to make it happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm
I'm single, but I did a Caterina x Tres (Trinity Blood) skit with my friend at Anime North last year.

If I had a boyfriend that was into cosplay, I'd love to do a Meene x Marco (Shaman King) pairing.

LugiaP2K

Gracious Elder

Mira Moon Darling

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm
My friend and I cosplayed Holy Roman Empire and Chibitalia together- almost on accident XD
(He decided he was going as Holy Rome and I decided I was going as Chibitalia practically at the same time. It just kinda happened razz )

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm
My boyfriend and I will be going as Len and Rin.... We are the same height so it works! I just need to make him a wig!  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Myopsida

Demonic Dabbler

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:15 pm
My girlfriend convinced me to cosplay from Homestuck with her. She's planning for Gamzee and Tavros. The bull horns are going to kill me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:38 am
My gf and I have been talking about for sometime now...but we're mainly planning on non-H stuff just for cons...but then my hunny and I get perverted. XD

However she's been talking about dressing me up as Hinata while she dresses up as Neji (Naruto). DX  

PK_the_World

Invisible Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

iiR O K A S H I-x

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm
My girlfriend and I were going to do two paired cosplays.
We were going to be Akito and Mashiro from Bakuman and Yuki and Haruhi from Haruhi Suzumiya, but she broke up with me and ditched all our cosplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:57 am
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

I can sort-of-officially say I've done a cosplay of a couple. Although I'm still foreveralone so it was a cosplay with my roommate from last year who graduated.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/425520_10150593780108314_1743248683_n.jpg

Nice and Jacuzzi from Baccano! I'm so glad to actually have a Nice to cosplay with, I always am alone and meet up with random girls. @.@; (Oh and my "little" brother being an awkward staring Luck Gandor over there. He's only 13 and so tall....)

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100

ZakuraWolfe

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm
I think it would be so much fun to couple cosplay!!! emotion_yatta But I'm single...so that probably won't be happening for a while... emo  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff