I am new to this guild and a huge fan of the manga, anime, and Live action films from Japan.

My personal views...

The manga heart
by far my favorite out of all the catagories. I started reading it when it was in Jump magazine. From the beginning I was excited to see l, at first I thought that he would be a bishi but when we saw his face he immediatly became my favorite. Me and my friends began reading it every week when it came out, but after L did I was the only one in the group that contined to read the series. Near and Mello became my favorites after that and when the series ended with Light dying in a truley pathetic manner, I was too happy!

The anime
I was happy to see how close that they kept it to the manga. The voice actor that they got to play L was too perfect along with Ryuk (he made me laugh). But I was dispointed with Light's death, it was too good for him since he was not begging for his life with Ryuk...

The live action
I was disapointed to see how they did not keep to the manga. The first movie was pretty good, except Light did not have that "I iz god!" craziness to him that I looked foward too. In the second movie when they got a man to voice Rem, I was pissed. And that third movie was horrible..