Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Persona?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Hi. :D

I have a small question, and this thread can eventually evolve into a discussion for those who play the games, buuuuut

I want to play Persona 4, cause it looks amazing, but the thing is, I don't know if I can pick it up in the 4th installment, like you can with Final Fantasy, or if I need to play the first three first.

So that's where you, seasoned player of the Persona series, comes in and tells me if I can just start whever or if I have to play 1, 2, 3, then 4. 8D

So!

Answer my question and
Discuss what looks like a great series!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm
you don't have to play the other games before playing 4 because they are all completely different stories. but if you ever plan on playing the other games i recommend playing them before 4 because if you do it the other way around they are a bit of a turn off compared to 4.  

AxeI VIII

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:36 pm
Persona 4 was pretty awesome, but storywise is completely unrelated to previous personas....though you do take a small class trip to where Persona 3 occurred.

This persona game was probably the easiest out of all of them though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 pm
i remeember playin either the second or first 1. it was weird to me lol i was like wth? lol but i have looked at 4 and it looks pretty good. all i cn say is good luck. not evry1 enjoys the same things. ita all up to ur opinion on it. ^_^  

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items