Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Animal Crossing, Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:55 pm
            xYeah, the game has like no point. And, yes, once Nook fires you, it can be a bit boring. But, I LOVE this game. Any other girls here like it?User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:06 pm
LSFLIDPAM (laugh so loud I disturb people around me)I love this game I get on like everyday.  

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Live to swim.

I love them. Yes, they have no real point. But I think that makes me like them even more. And when im PO I totally don't save then let that mole yell at me and I curse him out the whole time. It's stress releaving...xD

Swim to live.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:39 pm
Yeah, Mr. Resseti's fun to get. But after awhile he doesn't exactly let you go away. And I HATE Lyle.  

Cold Oktober

Princess xxKay_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Ohhh! I LOVE Animal Crossing. I have it for all systems<33 Wild World is my favorite though... but I do have to go back on mine... i think I have weeds D;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Yeah. I have Wild World. I haven't played forever, though. I wanna get City Folk now that I have a Wii.  

Cold Oktober

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 pm
I have had it for the DS.... I lost it. ):

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm
I own all three versions. I've been playing it for years. I love that game so much. I liek Filbert, he's so cute with his little flowery shirt. I was sad when Poncho made him change his clothes into something ugly (Filbert was sad too). I was so sad that I bought him a new flowery shirt! I so nice~  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Sage Feathers

Magic GO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Hi my name is Katrina and I'm an AC-aholic. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 am
My cousins and I play it on wifi-
I think the princess set it cute- I bought it all, and I bought a crown ^^

Leronila

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am
Oh yus, i have ACWW (Wild World). It's very addictive :3 What my friends and I would do is dress up one of the characters to resemble Sasuke from Naruto, and then meet in Sasuke's town. Said Sasuke would run and hide, and the rest of us would run around trying to get to him. If you hit Sasuke with a shovel, you win.

The Great Sasuke Chase. Goooood times.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 am
i love the game i only have it for the gamecube though. once my mom was playing it and my dad accidentally unpluged the gamecube and when my mom played it again that mole guy came out and yelled at her it was so funny she loves to mess with him and keep getting yelled at by him. but ists been a while since ive played it so im probally going to get yelled at by a bunch of the animal that live in my town.  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 am
I havnt played it forever! I lost it D':  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:33 am

I used to obsessed with AC.
I could never get a friends code, and I had no idea how to further myself in the game. D:

Azulona

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm
SecretKingdomKeeper
Live to swim.

I love them. Yes, they have no real point. But I think that makes me like them even more. And when im PO I totally don't save then let that mole yell at me and I curse him out the whole time. It's stress releaving...xD

Swim to live.

Haha, yeah; I do that too 8D!  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas