Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
Survivor of Cage Card StC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 pm
(Small reminder post your profiles or you will start losing matches If I have to end them.Ask Mr.X. or Cartwright.Or now Nuke.)

Glass Cell Undisputed Title
Cyrus vs Harli

Harli final has the chance to get the gold. Will he be able to beat Cyrus for the undisputed title? That though is not the kicker, this match is in a Glass Cell. Where anyone could get hurt. If those at home don't know what this is then I suggest you listen up.

Glass Cell- This Match is a Hell Cell Surrounding. The Only way to get into the Cell threw a Square Hole at the Top. But you don't want to get into the Cell. Because there is a Barderwire Net across the Canvas. Well, hanging from Mid rope To mid rope. But Above that. There is a Big Piece of Glass. On the top rope. Also part of the match is a Scaffold. That way if you don't want to climb the cell. You just go to the ramp. Then climb the side of the Tron and get up there. The Way to win is By getting your opponent to touch the glass.. Just Touch it. When that happens the match is over. But the Glass is super easy to break. A Lb of pressure could break it.

The message from the mother land

X-Division
Marxx vs Justin

Justin has been saying if he had the chance against Marxx he would beat him. Which he did pin him a few shows ago on tv. will that be the same here at Survivor of Cage?

Future may come earily

Cage of Death for Tag belts Single Elimination.
Prophecy(c) vs Cross(c) vs Tyson vs Andrew vs Pink Avenger vs Angel

This match is for the tag team titles. In this wrestling world everyone is talking about WWFG titles. Wether it be the Deific, Intercontinental, Tag Team, X-Division, or the Undisputed title! Everyone want to join WWFG and it because of matches like this one that will be showing soon. But it also because of what Angel did that really pushed this story to the top. He turned on his tag team partner T.P.A. and the fans just to prove that he is in this till the end for himself. I talked to the new owner of World Wrestling Federation Guild, Rhamm, and he said" Angel seems to be in this for himself, but he has stated that if he had a chance for the belts he would win them easily.. So that is why I have made this match to give who ever wins the match will take the belts and get to choice your own tag partners. "

IC
Matt Stone vs Wages (Nuke promo after Intercontinental match is over.)

Background: After last months Pay Per View, Falling Summer, when Stone screwing over Wages by getting disqualified to retain his belt. Daune is final gets his revenge at Survivor of Cage will he take the title?

Cage of Death for #1 contender-ship to Undisputed belt.
GBL vs Mr. X. vs Christina Parks vs Draze

This match is put together former world champions and possible future world champions. Will GBL or Christina Parks be able to get the Number one contender-ship or will Draze and Mr.x. surprise the whole wrestling world?

Kart vs Returning X-Division Wrestler

Before TJH, Jed's brother, was fired he announced a returning X-Division champion is coming back. Who could it be? All we know is that "He" was a sir at one time in his career. Tune in.

Time Promo

Promo For Survivor of Cage  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:56 pm
Me and GBL going to continue feuding through promos next cycle? Gotta say it's been fun! 3nodding  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Nice bit of hype for the tag team match 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:43 pm
A sir you say? Hmmmmm....  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lumina Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm
So is the tag titles match a 6 way match or a tag match?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 pm
Lumina Cross
You can treat it like a tag match, but it is a 6 man single elimination match for the tag belts.  

JobsEveryDay

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 pm
timhaynie
Lumina Cross
You can treat it like a tag match, but it is a 6 man single elimination match for the tag belts.
basically it is The Young Guns vs. Dem Boys vs. Angel and T.P.A. in an every man for themself winner takes all elimination match. So if T.P.A. wins, he is the new tag team champions and gets to hand pick his partner from what I gather.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm
If you don't have a match. promo. and If I like it I will add it to the PPV.  

JobsEveryDay

Draze666

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 am
Wat exactly is the Cage of death? is there anything that makes it stand out from a regular cage?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 am
XNecroXFearX
Wat exactly is the Cage of death? is there anything that makes it stand out from a regular cage?
Read a sticky in the PPV sub forum to find out!  

JobsEveryDay

Draze666

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Thanks Jed! So I see it's CZW style, SWEET!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 pm
So, whens the Time Promo going up? Im kinda getting interested in them now. Lols  

Call Me Bam

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm
Lols, I guess its not going up then.  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out