Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Zelda! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:50 pm
I found my new favorite games, of like, EVER. Zelda: Windwaker and Zelda: Twilight Princess... for the Gamecube. Yes, I'm old-school. But those games are so much fun! (I haven't finished either yet haha) I think there are other Zelda games out too, but I'm not sure.
Have you played any Zelda games?
Are you old-school like me?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Wind Waker has an adorable graphic style. It's so bright and colorful!

My favorite Zelda games are Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, though I was scared to play Majora's Mask as a kid. :/
I beat Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Minish Cap. I watched my boyfriend beat Majora's Mask, watched my mom beat Zelda I, and watched my brother beat Wind Waker [even though I didn't know he was finishing the game at the time.].  

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

nya_Neko-chii

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 pm
ocarina of time.

'Nuff said. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 pm
Wind Waker FTW.  

Cold Oktober

Tangerine_Monster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 pm
Oracle of Ages (beat)
Ocarina of Time
Phantom Hourglass (beat)
Wind Waker (beat)
Minish Cap (beat... I think)
Twilight Princess

ZELDA FTW!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm
I got Link's Awakening with my Game Boy Color when I was eight. I've loved the Zelda games ever since.

I've Played:
- The Legend of Zelda (I've only finished the first dungeon, though. ^^; )
- A Link to the Past (I got sidetracked with some other games during Ganon's Castle. I need to go back and finish it.)
- Ocarina of Time (Beaten)
- Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Stuck in the Fire Temple.)
- Majora's Mask (Beaten)
- Link's Awakening (Beaten)
- Oracle of Seasons/Ages (Beaten individually and as a linked game.)
- Wind Waker (Beaten)
- Twilight Princess (Beaten)

My favorite game of the series is definitely Majora's Mask, although I also really love Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. OoT is basically my video game equivalent of comfort food.

If you're looking for other Zelda games and you have a Wii, all of the NES/SNES/N64 Zelda games are available on the Virtual Console. If you don't have a Wii, the NES and N64 Zelda games were released in a collection on the Gamecube several years back; you'll probably have to buy it online, though.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 pm
I loved Windwaker! I haven't beaten Twilight Princess yet though ('cause my Wii broke).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 pm
That girl Lena
ocarina of time.

'Nuff said. <3

Oh yeah, I love the Ocarine of Time! <3 I can't even count how many times I've played it  

MidniteLexi

Trash Bookworm

13,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Linteia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:21 pm
I love Zelda games. My favorite is still Link to the Past (SNES) but the originals are pretty fun, too. The old Game Boy version is my second favorite. Seasons and Ages were great. Ocarina was okay and so was Twilight Princess. I didn't like Hourglass much. The new one, Spirit Tracks or something like that, looks interesting. I haven't played any of the other ones, I don't think.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:05 pm
Zelda = heart  

O_Raven-Feather_O

Familiar Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sage Feathers

Magic GO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Zelda is one of my favorite franchises. I've played every one of them. 3nodding I really loved the Oracle of Ages and Ocarina of Time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm
im old school too my parents baught me the gamecube for X-mas and a Zelda collectors thing came with it. i love to play it and i love the old graphics ocarina of time is my fav i think the old graphics are kool looking Link is so cute! i also play the really old zelda on the nintendo and yes amazingly my parents still have their old systems like the nintendo and saga but the sagas mine now  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

Leronila

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think that Princess Zelda in Windwaker is pretty~
Also, I love Twilight Princess!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 pm
M e h P u s s N B o o t s
I found my new favorite games, of like, EVER. Zelda: Windwaker and Zelda: Twilight Princess... for the Gamecube. Yes, I'm old-school. But those games are so much fun! (I haven't finished either yet haha) I think there are other Zelda games out too, but I'm not sure.
Have you played any Zelda games?
Are you old-school like me?

go Zelda! plus she's the best in super smash bros.!

i play twilight princess...i like midna after she's cured (not her voice though) too bad we can't see more of her after that...  

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 pm
I'm so oldschool I made my dad buy me a Nintendo 64 for last Christmas JUST so I could play LoZ: Ocarina of Time xD I'm what 14 WTH?
I don't like Zelda that much because she's just...there. Same with Sario and Malon. Midna is awesome though her personality makes her likeable. Though my personal favorite character is Link. Gotta love that boy ^^  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff