Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Soooooooo...What did I learn on Sunday night?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/ Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:11 pm
User Image

That over one-third of the dinosaur species never really existed. They were just the juvenile forms or the the way the babies of the other dinosaur species looked. 3nodding That Triceratops babies were adorable with huge Anime eyes, and that Triceratops never actually used those big ol' horns for defense or for mating sparring rituals. They used it for display purposes to attract females.

That male dinosaurs were very pretty----like male birds are today. 3nodding

That T. Rex was most definitely a p***y! crying He lost his street cred now! It had been mere speculation in the past but now there's new evidence to indicate that Rexes were more akin to hyenas and vultures than lions and tigers. They waited until another top predator made a kill to scare it away from the carcass and eat, or waited until an animal dropped dead from disease or whatever and then ate it. crying Rex was a mixture of hunter-scavenger, most likely.

Actually, T. Rex is a raptor species. surprised But no longer smexy. Maybe I should make velociraptor my fave now---choose brains over brawn. They hunted in packs like wolves and scientists actually believe that they were capable of strategizing and planning their hunt---from the size of their brain cases.

When I was a child, "T" was my fave. I used to daydream about him running down people that annoyed me and devouring them in one gulp! lol Now I picture him lying in wait for them to die of old age and then feast on their remains than actively chasing them to death stare

I also learned that Min-T. wasn't another species of T. at all. 3nodding He was just a baby Rex, but I could have guessed that! whee

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 pm
3nodding  

Slade_Black

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

Do you smile because you have no idea what's going on? xd

I'm talking about the new documentary that showed this Sunday gone on Nat Geo channel, called, "Dinosaurs Decoded." ninja Did anyone watch it?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 pm
no. we didnt. sorry

Bad Rabbit 22

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:12 am
So rex is a p**y .......

i will show that !@#$!@# scream

[ THANKS FOR THE TIP ]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image

rofl

User Image

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Lay-San

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 pm
i didn't watch it either. but wow...t-rex..really?  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games