Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Book of Eli

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do think December 21, 2012 will bring an end to civilization?
  Nope
  Probably
  Sweet the end of the world can't wait! :D
View Results

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:35 pm
I don't know about you guys but I think The Book of Eli looks bad a**. I'm also pumped for The Road and the new Nightmare on Elm Street they both look awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm
tomorow the road comes out im so pumped to it looks so like the game s.t.a.l.k.e.r. i almost laught when i saw the commercial but yeah im going with my friend.And book of eli hmm sound intersting it screams at me fallout 3 but this is interesting ilove movies like this.  

Atheist Guy

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Atheist Guy
tomorow the road comes out im so pumped to it looks so like the game s.t.a.l.k.e.r. i almost laught when i saw the commercial but yeah im going with my friend.And book of eli hmm sound intersting it screams at me fallout 3 but this is interesting ilove movies like this.
I thought the same thing about the Book of Eli. The trailer doesn't show any super mutants or ghouls but they might be a surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 pm
Oshi the Killer
Atheist Guy
I thought the same thing about the Book of Eli. The trailer doesn't show any super mutants or ghouls but they might be a surprise.

lol true i only saw some of the raiders from the 2nd game and i think i saw some of the wannabe vampires called the family
((if you dont know how the family are paly more of fallout 3))  

Atheist Guy

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Atheist Guy
Oshi the Killer
Atheist Guy

lol true i only saw some of the raiders from the 2nd game and i think i saw some of the wannabe vampires called the family
((if you dont know how the family are paly more of fallout 3))
I beat the game and ate everyone I could. i didn't beat it with good karma.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:31 pm
i'm so pumped for this movie!! (but then again i'll see anything with gary oldman xd )
the preview made it look amazing, and i cant wait.  

x--stevee--x

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 pm
x--stevee--x
i'm so pumped for this movie!! (but then again i'll see anything with gary oldman xd )
the preview made it look amazing, and i cant wait.

god gary oldman such a good actor  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff