Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 am
I play City of Heroes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:54 am
I've played City of Heroes. Loved it, but didn't have a PC capable of playing it well. I'm a long LONG time Ragnarok Online but now retired user, mostely private servers. And I'm currently on haitus from Final Fantasy XI for about 4 months due to lack of funds. ; ;  

Anko Habanero

Mizuki1623

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 am
i play one called flyff its like really kool and fun to play heres a screen shot of it

User Image

that was back when i was lvl 76 i am lvl 91 now lol so thats like a old screenie lol and those other to girls well ones a boy with a girl char and other is a girl i met from the other guy LinkedClouds is a girl and the other girl char is really a guy but if u want to play or try that game out its free and just let me know on her or in a pm and i will post the link to it oh. and hellokitty23 is me lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:30 pm
Just WoW. I love it, though.  

Linteia

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:18 pm
I just play Maple Story. I really want to play City of Heroes, though. I was thinking of playing Ragnarok Online but I lost one of my old discs needed to install it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:06 am
What is Maple Story? I've heard of people playing it, but have no idea what's it about.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 am
I used to play City of Heroes, Ragnarok Online [yay private servers], Mabinogi, Perfect World, and DnD Online. I need to get back into DnD Online, though. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 am

I used to play Maple Story for about three years with some long-term/short-term breaks in between, but now I haven't played it since November last year and thought I wasn't ever gonna play it again.
I've just recently started getting cravings for it, though, so I might start playing again in the next month or two when winter break starts, or whenever it won't get involved with school and schoolwork like it used to. xP
I was sooo addicted back then. @_@
Oh, but the memories I made... ;_;

Adrenaline End

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:06 am
On City of Heroes, virtue server, we have a great role play community, if people here love to RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Bernadette Rachel
What is Maple Story? I've heard of people playing it, but have no idea what's it about.

You can play it for free if you'd like to give it a try. It's kind of a cutesy kind of game that kids might play. It's kind of like any MMO, though. There's different job classes (e.g. Mage, theif, bowman, etc.) and you fight monsters. Stuff like that. Sorry I kind of suck at explaining things. sweatdrop But if you're interested you can learn more at the Maple Story website.

Oh, I just took a look at the Mabinogi website today because I was curious, and the game looks so cool. I might give it a play. :3  

Rei Uchikino

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 am
It looks cute. But too cartoony for my taste. Thanks for the info though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:11 pm
You're welcome. :]  

Rei Uchikino

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:14 pm
I played Maple Story for a long while with my ex-boyfriend. I loved it, but after we broke up I fell out of love with the game. I've played (ranging from long term to short term) Lineage 2, WoW, Trickster, Flyff, Gunbound, Anarchy Online, Diablo 2, Endless Online, Ragnarok Online, Furcadia (haha), Guild Wars 2, and Tibia.
I was all about the MMOrpg's for the longest time, but when I started going to university I stopped playing them altogether due to lack of time and enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:56 am
I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
I play Perfect World International.
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

Tirissana

5,200 Points