Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
FUU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/ Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image

I don't think I ever told you guys about this incident that happened to me a year ago when I was in uni. Now this story is all true. I ain't lying here. ninja I was on my way to a lab I was late for when I saw this bishounen pass by. He was from the Japanese embassy in Trinidad---Well, visiting his Dad who works there (I know cuz my Japanese teacher told me about him later)---and he was in a classic dark coal-coloured suit with alot of trinkets and technology hanging from his pants in chains. He was tall and damn fine with the typical Asian spiky hair look and everything! cool I almost had blood-loss cuz I swear my nose was gonna squirt blood as soon as I saw him! (Like what happens when Naruto does his sexy no jutsu). burning_eyes Well, there were alot of people I knew from the same faculty around the building at the time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MY GOD! lol This was real funny! As he made his way down the corridor, he seemed totally oblivious to the stir that he was causing. All my friends' (girls) jaws dropped when they saw him, and guys and girls alike turned around to watch him pass by. Tahirah, one of my friends, was hugging her boyfriend and was about to kiss him when the hottie passed by her----AND SHE IMMEDIATELY SHOVED HER BOYFRIEND AWAY FROM HER TO STARE AT THE DUDE! burning_eyes rofl I fell to the ground laughing cuz I could have sworn that I had just witnessed a scene from a shoujo manga! rofl I watched his fine butt walk all the way from our faculty across the field to Engineering, causing mayhem everywhere he passed by!!!!

It's safe to say that I got to my lab another 10 minutes later! cool

I remembered this today cuz one of my friends who was there at the time, and I, were reminiscing about the good old days and she reminded me of this! dramallama

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am
xd wow. that is funny. dang. only that kind of stuff does happen in shojo...and maybe to the lucky few in real life.  

Lay-San

Houseki

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 am
laughin'?  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games