Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Visual Arts
Leli's Folder of accomplishments (Art, Photography, ect...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xlelixnessax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Well, I've been a member for a while now..I think. But I'm a little too shy, and I havnt posted any of my accomplishments. So my new hobby is photography. I might want it to become a career for my future someday. Who knows.
Anywho, I'm an amateur photographer. A rookie, starter, whatever you may call it. I know they may not look proffesional like. Im still learning!
But I would absolutely love to hear your opinion on my photos! I would really appriciate it !!
exclaim If you've visted this post, please leave a comment
arrow Don't hesitate to critizize
exclaim Be 100% honest
arrow Leave some tips/pointers
arrow Any suggestions where else would be a good place or what to take pictures of?

... Most importantly of all, are they good?

User Image

User Image

User Image
("Life is endless...just like the ocean. And like life, if we drown, we've gotta keep swimming, we've got to keep moving forward...")

User Image

User Image

(Notice my avi has a camera too ... lol if you didnt notice it before. Thats how much I love it !! x3 )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Ignore the poll btw. Sorry, I didnt mean to put that in and I cant find the edit button to remove it...  

xlelixnessax

xlelixnessax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 am
Anyone's opinipn por favor? >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:51 pm
hello ^^

my favorite one is the last one, the colors are amazin and the exit in the end is awesome

now the critic part(i'll try to be 100% honest, so dont think you suck or anything like that, it'll sound rough, doesnt matter how much i try to sound nice) :
they are quite cute, but not much artistic in my point of view. you see, they are "calendar picture" or great for a reference to a paintin, but you know, you couldnt quite stand out with those. but those kind of pictures are not meant to stand out the artist, so depends a lot in your interesting on taking pictures and what you exept from them.

tips: try to give more balance and move to your pictures, like focusin in something in the wind, people walking or anything that refers to movement, it'll give a more natural look
try out new angles just for fun

well, that's it, they are great and joyful ^^  

Colonel Olinamara

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 am
that s awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 am
Thank you very much heart
You're judgment was very much appriciated.  

xlelixnessax

xlelixnessax

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:32 am
User Image

User Image

Re-try? Any opinions?  
Visual Arts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items