50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

OhMegaaa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 pm
Hello. Recently I have been hearing that I give amazing advice. So I thought I should come here and post a forum about it. Well, if you need or want advice you can post here or you can message me if you think it is too personal. I do not care what the advice is about. I can help with anything. Sex, boys, girls, friends, enemies, drugs, alcohol, etc. Anything is okay. You should also know I am NOT going to judge you. I will accept you. I will not tell anyone what we talk about I promise. Well, I hope I can help you. Thanks. Bye.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm
I'll post here because it's not too personal.

I'm actually a boy. I'm very feminine though (as you can tell from my avi and my profile) but since this guild is supposed to be for girls only I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable by being here. It's soo nice here though!! I love it. Everyone is so nice and i've already given someone advice and i've only been here one day. Should I just leave? Or should I tell Roxy and let her decide? i kind of don't want to tell her because she's really nice and I don't want her to feel like I lied to her by accepting the invitation. Well, okay. I did lie. But I don't want her to get mad at me or anything. What should I do?  

Ellen Roth

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:11 pm
I started my own topic about this somewhere else but i'll repeat the question.

direct copy & paste:

I have been dating a wonderful boy for a year and a half. This is the first serious relationship for both of us, and we both feel that we love each other enough to make a lifelong commitment.

We're going to be geographically separated for a space of about 2 years. By then we will have been dating for three years. We proposed the idea of spending some of that time "separated" so that we would have a chance to date other people, then resume our relationship once we can live near each other again. Neither of us has even kissed another person, and I feel like maybe we should take some time to experiment while we will be far apart anyway. I'd much rather both of us get it out of our systems now and not feel the need to wander later in life.

What do you think? Is this a good idea?  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff