Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movies Movies Movies everywhere and none I want to watch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:57 pm
I hate when I'm in the mood to watch a movie and i don't want to watch any of mine. If a friend came over and just threw in a movie I'd watch it. With the exception of Family Portraits. I can watch people getting eaten by zombies all day long, but the moment a women cuts off her own boobs I'm out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who runs into the dilemma of wanting to watch a movie and not knowing what.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 pm
I get that way all the time, which is why I find an actor I like and just watch few movies that have that actor in it. I've seen movies I never even knew about before I started doing this, there are a lot of them that I really enjoy too. =3
It gives me something new to watch and I have fun watching how an actor acts in different roles. ^_^

Or if I don't feel like doing that, I watch movies from my childhood.
It's so weird how little you notice when you are young and how a movie can totally change meaning when you get older.  

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 am
Queen Taru
I get that way all the time, which is why I find an actor I like and just watch few movies that have that actor in it. I've seen movies I never even knew about before I started doing this, there are a lot of them that I really enjoy too. =3
It gives me something new to watch and I have fun watching how an actor acts in different roles. ^_^

Or if I don't feel like doing that, I watch movies from my childhood.
It's so weird how little you notice when you are young and how a movie can totally change meaning when you get older.
I tried to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secret of the Ooze which was one of my favorite childhood movies a long time ago. When I put it in I couldn't get past the beginning. The dialogue was so stupid and somehow I missed it as a kid but Leonardo doesn't kill anyone with his katanas. Thankfully my mom raised me on horror movies too. Those have survived the test of time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 am
I run into that allllll the time. I'll look at all of my movies and be like..What with I watch? And as I scan them all I'm like..Hmmno, no, nono, no, next, no. whee But maybe it's because I've seen all of my movies so many times I get bored with them. idk.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

red_shadow1917

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 am
The BBC version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is on par with the book series for laugh your head off with you're brain functioning, I guess it helps when one of the Pythons is on board.
(the American remake isn't worth the rental cost)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 pm
I hear ya. Sometimes I'll have the Movie Mood, yet I don't feel like watching my own, not even my all-time favorite movie, Pan's Labyrinth! Sometimes I'll find something that looks interesting and turn it on just for the heck of it. That's how I discovered this movie called Tsotsi. It's a South African film about an African thug named Tsotsi who carjacks and shoots a woman only to find that her infant son is in the car he stole. It's one of those movies with an F-bomb every 30 seconds, but the performances are simply excellent and the premise is quite interesting.  

Rosary16

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm
that happens to me all the time! That's why I just go rent a random movie that might have came out ten years before from the store. But then, my crappy microwave might ruin my popcorn D:  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games