Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Halloween!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm
SO what are people going as this year!!!! I my self didnt find anything i liked this year. I usually like to go as black characters from anime or games and i have pretty much done them all >< Only one i havent done is Sazh from FFXIII but i cant really find anything out there for him ><

I did like a few custums but that junk that i found is like 100 bucks plus! I just dont have that kind of cash anymore lol

This is the best i could find sad

I like this one here but look at the price tag!

For $600 this better be real mail i am wearing

Assassin's Greed...I want this one sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:53 pm
Dear god! Those are amazing! (not so much the terra one, really good...but it's just impossible to replicate metal.)
Really good work on some of those.

I'm not dressing up. I decided to go out with a bang last year and dress as The Penguin. I won best outfit. =p

I just don't have the drive, now that I'm in college. I may do something next year since a bunch of new fiends I met are cosplayers. This year is just too late for me to get into something.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

xXPsychoGardenXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:49 pm
These are all so very well made. I like the Xemnus one, it looks really warm!! >.< But that dude from ff13? So not sexy. I'm not used to FF characters being not pretty....>_> Even Barret was pretty compared to him... I do not like!!! >:[  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:21 pm
I have nowhere to go this halloween, so I'm not dressing up. D=

It's too bad, 'cause I totally wanted to dress up as Cleopatra this year (which, yeah, is not very original or anything, but it's totally classic).  

ArikaiHart

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:53 pm
i love the xemnus costume...i wld wear that thing lots of places...xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 am
I would dress up as Vivi but I dont have the money or time for a costume with college and all.... So I think it will be better next year...  

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am
I had the same problem as you so I'm making my own....I'm doing Yuffie which isn't too hard because alot of it is mordenish day clothes....In your case- Find a friend that is an awesome and quick sewer or buy the cheapest one.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 pm
I've been trying to make my own stuff the past couple years... Not making anything from scratch; I don't have nearly enough time, but putting pieces together for something unique, at least. This year I'm going to do a witch/ninja hybrid. ^-^

The one time I cosplayed for Halloween was when I did Haku a couple of years ago, but for Halloween, I don't think it's as fun if other people can't guess who you are.I was also Rikku that once, or at least I tried, but we don't count that. >_>

I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing either, but having an excuse to dress up is so much fun I'll MAKE something to do. I need to find someone to drag trick-or-treating. Preferably someone small and cute who precipitates much candy-giving. stare  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas