Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia OCs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 pm
OCs. Normally they bring to mind horrible images of Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's with sparkling eyes and all the most perfect features... that make you want to shoot them (AND the author/artist) point blank.

But I find that with Hetalia, there seems to be a fine line between this normal barrier. After all, Scottland is mentioned but never shown, and so is Mexico. Bulgaria and Belgium show up but Belgium doesn't speak and Bulgaria says like one line. There's lots and lots of nations who don't have "Tans" yet.

It takes a loooot of research to do what Himayura did even this far, and some characters like Thailand and Vietnam haven't shown up yet either but have been drawn. So my point is that: Do you have an original character for Hetalia?

I'll tell you right now... I saw something like "I HAVE ANTARTICA AND SHE'S MARRIED TO RUSSIA" and I raged. Don't make me rage please. D':

My friend and I have one, Kaliningrad, whom we named Luka.
This is aaalll the information we gathered.
The first sketches. We went with the modern uniform design, infantry if I remember correctly.

And a few of Mila Valentines's pics with him:
http://pics.livejournal.com/milavalentine/pic/000r7y0d (From a Steampunk AU)
http://pics.livejournal.com/milavalentine/pic/000qgpe3
http://pics.livejournal.com/milavalentine/pic/000kkt67 (Also AU)
http://pics.livejournal.com/milavalentine/pic/000hh9c9
http://pics.livejournal.com/milavalentine/pic/000hfbcg

SO. Are any of you from nations without tans? How would you imagine them? Do you have any OCs?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm
Hm... I haven't made a character that matches your "tans" definition, but I do have some OC's. If I gave a full summary, it would be WAY too long, so here's a watered down version

Scotland-
Human Name: Gordon McLean
Weapon: claymore
Likes: power; his kilt; antagonizing everyone around him; superiority; intellect; bothering Arthur
Dislikes: people who think kilts are "unmanly"; Arthur Kirkland
Apperance: short, curly blonde hair; green-blue eyes; about 5' 7"; well built; frilly pale blue shirt; dark pants (though sometimes a kilt); knee boots; spiked gauntlets and shoulder guard; scar over left eye; monocle over left eye
Personality: though he is very bright as well as strong, Gordon can be arrogant, power-hungry, and full of himself. he is very independent and doesn't like help, but he'll occasionally hang out with the Nordics.

Ireland-
Human Name: Clar Sweeney
Weapon: small battle axe
Dislikes: Arthur Kirkland; inhumane treatment of others; the conflicts of religion in her home
Appearance: long red hair with lazy, thick curls; bright green eyes; slight freckles; about 5'5"; white, loose, frilled shirt; brown pants with silver buttons; white knee-socks; brown shoes with gold buckles; brown fingerless gloves
Personality: Clar used to get along very well with Arthur until the potato famine. Since he didn't help her, she's had very bitter feelings towards him. She's critical of everyone and has a hard time adjusting to others. When one gets to know her though, she's really very sweet, but a bit insecure and scared. She had been diagnosed with leukemia, but will not tell a soul. She has deep affection for Francis Bonnefoy.

Sicily-
Human Name: Vendetta Vargas
Weapon: rilfe; 6' diameter bronze shield and spear
Likes: cooking; fighting; taking care of her little brothers; painting/drawing; tradition; ritual; Arthur Kirkland
Dislikes: the majority of the allies; Romano's foul mouth; untidiness
Apperance: shoulder blade length dark brown hair; gold eyes; curled cowlick off the right side of her head; wears the same uniform as Romano; occasionally wears armor very much like Roman Empire's
Personality: Vendetta has a burning passion for art (painting in particular) and Trojan arts. She is highly disciplined and has her entire life built off of the traditions of Italy and Grandpa Rome. She seems very harsh and uncaring on the outside, and she usually is. Vendetta has always lived a life of war and the only people she cares for are her brothers, Romano and Feliciano. Once she joined the Axis Powers, she made friends with Ludwig and Kiku, but has yet to open up to them. She saved the life of Arthur Kirkland from an ambush on his way to visit Kiku, and the two have since been close. She seems to have fallen for him completely.

Soooo... what do you think?  

Dark_Passion_Poet

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 am
I think that those are very well thought out, and intelligent.♥ The kind of OCs I can appreciate.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am
I have a Mexico all thought out....it's just that I don't know who she could get along with and who she would hate.Could you help?Please?I mean,you don't have to if you don't want to!It's just...yeah....  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 am
I have ides for several state-tans, and have considered making my own Ireland or Portugal or maybe Luxemborg or something, but those haven't been given as much thought. Being an American, I know a bunch about the states already, so they're at thr forefront, particularly New York-tan and Georgia-tan.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Awesomeness_with_a_taco31
I have a Mexico all thought out....it's just that I don't know who she could get along with and who she would hate.Could you help?Please?I mean,you don't have to if you don't want to!It's just...yeah....

Do your research. Look up things like 'Mexico relations', or look at a map and see all what countries Mexico is attached to and look them up separately. 'Mexico America relations', and such. Also, don't just look on wikipedia! XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm
Heh heh.Mexico has a tense relationship with China.....
And has a love-hate relationship with America....
Has a good relationship with Japan...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm
Really? XD Geez everyone not asian has good relations with Japan it seems.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm
I've thought up a couple US State-tans.
Michigan is the most developed character though. *lives there*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm
Yeah, the mst developed of my state-tans are on the east coast because that's my home. Ironically, though, I'm having trouble with my home state Connecticut. I'm not sure how to make her character!  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 pm
I would love to see some well thought-out state-tans.
Though, sometimes, the idea is a little scary...

Utah-tan, anyone? xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

[My OC, Antarctica]

Tell me how I did on this? I really need to look more into the whole 'Argentina-Chile-Britain all sharing the same claim' thing.

Does anybody know some good places to look for such information?

@No_Pun_Intended: A Michigan state-tan? I'd love to see that. -Also lives there-

FeIiciano

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:30 pm
Gakuko Kamui

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

[My OC, Antarctica]

Tell me how I did on this? I really need to look more into the whole 'Argentina-Chile-Britain all sharing the same claim' thing.

Does anybody know some good places to look for such information?

@No_Pun_Intended: A Michigan state-tan? I'd love to see that. -Also lives there-

I understand liking UK and all, but I think you should backtrack quite a bit. According to this site and others, which state that: "(Territorial claims have been) Made by Argentina, Norway, Australia, France, New Zealand, Britain, Chile. Brazil has a "zone of interest.

The other Treaty nations have made no claims (although the U.S. and Russia have reserved the right to do so), and do not recognize the claims of other nations. The Antarctic Treaty prohibits future claims.
"

That website seems to be very informative and helpful. From reading it, I see him/her as an environmentalist who's much more scientific than magical. Annoyed at tourists who leave trash, and interested in the work that goes on by all of the nations in her house/on her property. What's most interesting is that unlike any other nation in the world: she has no boss. The US and Russia both seem to be saying the own her house, and they could have it if they wanted it... but they can't. XD They'd probably be nice to her. Though US' base has gotten a bad rap for harming the environment.

Anyway, I hope that helps! Just my opinions.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm
I primarily stick to using capitols as countries' sisters. I have London and Paris, who are Arthur and Francis' younger sisters, and I recently created Athens, who's Greece's (suddenly I've forgotten his human name >.<). Though they have love interests, they aren't perfect. London's super shy around Roderich, Paris is sarcastic and all-around flashy, so she gets along with Alfred well, and Athens is... well... I don't really know yet. I just know she likes Kiku.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm
Luckybug76
I primarily stick to using capitols as countries' sisters. I have London and Paris, who are Arthur and Francis' younger sisters, and I recently created Athens, who's Greece's (suddenly I've forgotten his human name >.<). Though they have love interests, they aren't perfect. London's super shy around Roderich, Paris is sarcastic and all-around flashy, so she gets along with Alfred well, and Athens is... well... I don't really know yet. I just know she likes Kiku.

That's actually a very creative idea. I like it.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff