Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:45 pm
Hi everybody! This is my first roleplay, so bear with me if it sucks!! Ok, so this is a roleplay about a small town by the ocean and the people-or creatures- who live there. I have no planned out storyline, and hate it when one person tries to take over. Please don't leave me to carry the RP, all RPs that do that always fail. Please have fun!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm
RULES:

1. NO GODMODING!
2. Do not just add your character. PM me with a pic and a bio to join.
3. You may not kill someone without asking the person and both of you telling me in a PM first.
4.Please be polite. Cursing, underlines, whatever is allowed, but if someone is speaking to you out of character there is no need to be rude.
5. TELL US WHAT'S UP! If you are not going to be on for more than a week, tell us! If you are off for more than two weeks WITHOUT TELLING US!!! Your character will be deleted. If you are deleted feel free to rejoin.
6. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add pics to your profiles! It helps everyone to hae a feel for who their hanging with!
7.HAVE FUN!!
I do not mind mystical creatures. Feel free to create your own species, have magical powers, whatever. Just remember rule #1!

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:07 pm
CHARACTERS:

User Image

Name: Kaori
Background/Personality: Kaori has lived in the same small town all her life. Her parents died when she was young. Because of this she has had to learn to work hard for all she has. She now lives in any shelter she can find, and eats whatever she can catch or steal. She is very skilled in weapons, especially the short sword, and always carries one with her. She has a very strong personality, doesn't mind hard work, and is most of the time respectful. She can be a bit moody sime times. She has minor powers she picked up various places from other people, as she has the ability to learn other powers, although if she doesn't practice she may lose them. They are always very weak.

Shen

Name: Shen
Race: Merman
Personality: Tends to be a little shy on the uptake, but typically warms up to new people rather well. Shen picks up on the emotions of others rather easily and their feelings may deem his attitude toward them. If he feels hostility, he will match it or avoid that person altogether. In general, he is an amiable and gentle soul who rarely angers and as such, does not know how to best cope with that particular emotion. Shen attempts to avoid negativity whenever he can. He does have a somewhat overweening sense of curiosity, especially about things he doesn't understand.
Bio: Shen grew up in the Pacific Ocean, frequenting the coasts of China and Korea the most. He lived a rather normal life for a merman, learning his father's trade and receiving basic combat training. He recently left his home waters in search of something new and has found himself closer to the coast than ever.
Abilites: Shen can communicate telepathically if need be, but has a distinct preference not to. He has a thread of magic running through his blood that allows him to heal himself and others, though the latter can be rather taxing on him. As any mer-creature, Shen can breathe in and out of water. There is a possibility that he can transform into a more human appearance, but he hasn't quite mastered this yet.

Name: Chiya (meaning 'A thousand nights')
Species: Mimic Shapeshifter (can shift into an animal if she makes contact with one)
Personality: Chiya is quiet, stubborn, and too nice for her own good. She has many leadership qualities and she is very creative. She is mostly a loner.
Bio: Chiya is immortal. She is not sure how it works, but she has been around for a 'while'. She is in search of her twin sister that she was seperated from at birth.
Extra: Chiya has a blade that she takes everywhere with her. She calls it Araz and it glows when she is mad.

User Image
Araz

User Image

name: shwn willos

speicies: vampire

background: as a foster child who never knew his real parents shaun would useally say that his life was a good one. untell the day he was murdered by his father. shortly after being beaten nearly to death, his best friend amy turns him to ssave his life and give him a new one. when he woke he sought his revenge. a yeare after he kill ed his father he went to find himself in the world...

powers: unlimited telikinesis, telepithy, he has a paralizing glanse that only the strongest willpower can overcome, and he can controll the eliments.

extra: he is verry afraid of falling in love. everyone he has ever loved has either died, or betrayed him. he also preferrs swords and knives to guns, thats his one fear.

User Image

Name: Akari
Age: Unknown, although, she is younger than Chiya because her immortality took place before Chiya's did.
Species: Controlling shapeshifter
Ability: Unlike her sister, she cannot become a copy of an animal. Although, she can enter a creature's mind, read their innermost thoughts, and take complete control if she wishes.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, cautious, caring, adores Chiya, and creaticve. She has follower qualities instead of leader.
Bio: Chiya and Akari were separated at birth, Akari was determined to go after her once her parents let her leave the house. A terrible fire took place, and as a result, Akari's home and their parents died. So, she has been searching for her beloved twin sister ever since.
Extra: Her favorite animal form is the cat. She has a dagger that is named Azar, and it glows when she is happy.
User Image

BAD GUYS:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/Nutrino_2006/AnimeDemonhunter.jpg[/img]

Name: Lynx

Species: Demon

Background: Lynx was exicuted after several hundred convictions of murder and theft at the age of 24. The trial had been rigged so that he would be exicuted without anyone having a chance to hear his defence. A life of sin condemned this man to an eternity in hell. His time in hell mutated his body somewhat as well as giving him unnatural powers. He has now been given a task by his superiors, which has allowed him to come back to the living world through a hell portal.

Personality: Athough he is now a demon in appearance Lynx has managed to retain a few strands of humanity but even so his anger at the moment of his death has turned him bitter and hate filled, yet it doesn't show in his actions or in the way he talks to others. He is honest ssome of the time but can't be trusted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Kaori walked slowly along the dock, carrying a small fish. Upon reaching a small hut she glanced around, then ducked quickly into it. Gutting the fish with a small knife she always carried, she dipped it in a small bucket of water nearby and set it on fire with a tiny lighter. After the water burned away she dipped it once more into the bucket, then ate it quickly. Coming out slowly she began to look aorund for her next target. She hated stealing, but jobs were down, and no one wanted to hire a girl as small as her, no matter how scrappy."Girl's gotta eat though..." she mumbled to herself.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm
Kimari walks down the shore of the lake and watches as the sun sets in the horizon trying to remember the faces of her long lost parents. "Mother, Father, where are you? Why can i not find you?" She mumbles to herself. She decides to go for a swim to wash the dirt and grime off of her. She strips and sets her clothes on a limb and dives in the cool water.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm
Chiya sat on a park bench. It was an usual sunny day, but things were way too normal for her.
"If only there was more to do." she sighed wistfully.
Her face lit up as she thought of something.
"I know! I'll go visit my friend, Kaori! I bet she is bored, too."
With that, Chiya jumped up and shifted into an usual animal choice of hers. She resisted the urge to tackle the nearest walnut as she took off at a blinding speed for the docks. She knew her friend well.
Upon reaching the docks she spotted Kaori.
Sup, Kaori! she mindspoke.
To a normal human she probably looked like an average squirrel. ...sitting on the docks, though? Odd.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 pm
Kimari shivers as she gets used to the water temperature hugging her arms around her bodice. "GOD this is sooo cold!" She dunks her head under the water and scrubs at her shoulder length brown hair getting the twigs and leaves out of it. After her bath she swims around for a while trying to relax and get the thought of not knowing her parents out of her head. She begins to hum a familiar tune that she remembered her mother sang to her. She could remember the tune but not the words, which irritated her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 pm
Kaori's head jerked around as she heard her friend Chiya's voice reverbrate through her mind. "Ok, still creepy." she commented, turning to look at a squirrel sitting on the dock. Kaori had a hard time trusting anyone, she was still positive someday Chiya would desert her like everyone else. "How are you though?" she said, reaching her hand down for the shape-shifter girl to climb up.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

A ripple of motion worked its way through an ocean wave as the water curled as it surged toward the shoreline. The ripple disappeared as quickly as it had come, disappearing into the blue until another wave began to form. The cause of the ripple was a rather young merman who was toying around with fate, as young merfolk were wont to do. He couldn't much help himself, the waves near the shore were just as fun to play around in as a strong ocean current. Aside from that, Shen had never ventured so close to shore, so there was a whole menagerie of new things assaulting his natural curiosity. As the wave curled over again, he followed the flow, maneuvering his way back under the water as the rest of the wave slithered onto the shore. Now that the game had been set, the merman had to push his luck, as all young men are wont to do. He swam into the new wave, pushing closer to the front of it. Shen learned rather quickly that the front of a wave is the most dangerous part, as it pushes one out of control and forces the entrapped one to bend to its will. He was forced into this very position and soon found himself deposited on the shore. This...was not good.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 pm
Chiya squeeked contently.
I am quite well, friend. And you?
She couldn't help herself as she licked the salt off of Kaori's hand. Ooooh, was that fish? Tasty stuff...

((Can I say...s**t! My mom is telling me to get off. I'll post tomorrow after school. Love you all, sweet dreams and farewell for now~))  

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Kimari opens her eyes and finds that she had drifted a ways away from shore. She curses under her breath and dives under water and swims for the shore. how can i be so stupid! i could have gotten lost at sea! Kimari stops just where she could reach the bottom with her tip toes and gets her head above the water. i need to get back to the tree house soon. its almost dark  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:00 pm
Kaori smiled as Chiya licked her hand. "You have no taste my friend. That was a bony little piece of crap burned on one side and undercooked on the pther with no spice and therefore no taste." she said, chuckling. Kaori loved to cook when she had the chance, and hoped someday to work her way enough out of that small town hell to become a chef. Pipe dreams.... she thought to herself. "Hy, someone's onshore this late?" she said, pointing towards the nearby shoreline.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:14 am
User Image

Shen laid still for a few moments, still piecing together what had happened as the shock wore off. The last thing he knew, he was tumbling head over tailfin and then the sudden impact of something hard, but not rock. The merman lifted his head and looked around him, feeling something grainy and...dry beneath his hands. He looked around, finding that he was indeed out of the water and on the shore. Shen tried to flip his body over, to get a better look at the water he could smell behind, but he couldn't. First panic told him that he was paralyzed, but he quickly realized this couldn't be the case. He could still feel his tail and move it, but everything felt heavier than before. Heavy while the air around was much too light. So was this what it was like on land? The merman could see why a previously beached whale would complain. He struggled to maneuver himself to his side, but eventually succeeded. It was there that Shen remained as he tried to think of a solution to his problem.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff