So I just might. Never know.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:36 pm
domokun  

eBil xMArion hYbRid
Crew

~[Kryssi Katt]~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:35 pm
I really did mean to ramble eventually. That's the entire point of this thread, after all. Sometimes I just forget things, you know?

I baked a cake for my cooking class. I had to decorate it too, and it looks pretty nice considering it's my first attempt at cake decoration as well as my first attempt at drawing an elaborate rose with a ribbon tied around it. I think I did pretty well. Maybe that's just me. We'll see when it gets graded Monday.

If I still went to Mitchell, I'd end up sharing the cake at lunch. We had enough people at out little table. Lenni and Tony wouldn't be there, or probably Jordan, but Twitch and Mercy and Dark and Okami-sama, Amanda, they would all be there, and I would have some new friends who would be there. Last year it would have been perfect. Eddie and Jordan and Eric would be there, too. Eric moved to Washington, Eddie graduated, and Jordan got expelled for skipping class too much.

The Otaku table, the card players table, the auto table, goths, freaks, wierdos, probably called the 'bi' table or something because we all seemed to be in the same lunch. If only Kariss had been there. It'd have been the vampire table, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:51 am
The only problem with me rambling is that I often say more than I want to, which I do try to avoid most of the time, but sometimes it can't be helped. I didn't really want to say what I just did, though, but I need it there. I need honesty, and to be honest.

I expect people to be trustworthy, but that doesn't mean I give my trust to just anyone or quickly.

I like this song...Journey - Seperate Ways  

~[Kryssi Katt]~
Crew

Ature Manti

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:24 am
Well, rambling is always good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:18 pm
BUMP  

JlouCherrySodaPop

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300