Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
Create your own anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 pm
If you made any type of anime manga/show what, would it be? Who are the characters? Whats the story? Good guys/Bad guys? Action? Comedy Romance? Horror? Mystery? Fantasy?Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!! You can make up anything that you want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Lelouch_Kurosaki
If you made any type of anime manga/show what, would it be? Who are the characters? Whats the story? Good guys/Bad guys? Action? Comedy Romance? Horror? Mystery? Fantasy?Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!! You can make up anything that you want to.
I'd make gaia a anime, bad guys are all the people that joined sin like me, and the good guys are the boo joiners.  

Derzet Geitra

Interesting Lunatic

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 am
I dunno if my novels could be made into an anime or not but they really do fit.

Category: Shounen
Character(s): I believe there were around 40 characters.
Genre: Magical, fictional

Kay, so there's 5 kings but only one is the High King. Sounds like narnia right? but no its not. Neways, the the other 4 kings rules different kingdoms from each other while the High King rules the Capital. Each kingdom has their own specialty but weird enough, the 4 kings never met.

The story id devided to 5 portions.

The story of Eldrind, the High King of how he was brought to the land of Diel (suggest a better name please?).

Then the story of Eric and his mystical beast, Frock and why he was not named king of the West.

Next is the story of Prince Edmund who lost all his half brothers save one who was kidnapped by an unknown force in the South.

Then the story of King Edward and how he strive to protect his kingdom from an everlasting magical war and his family including his magical ties in the East.

Lastly is the story of Elland, i think thats his name. He fights for his family in the melodious land in the North along with his five cousins.

O~kay...i got mixed up but thats like the first part and end with them all rescueing the High King from the clutch of Rocus the Black one.

Stupid names but I really got jumbled uo in this stuff coz I though of it lik YEARS ago....hehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm
Uhms, I made up one awhile ago owo;

Catagory: Shojo/shonen-y O.o;
Character(s): Alice Parker, Luka Williams, Miya and Miyu Fiore, Aiko Tsukiyama, Alexander Parker, and Kayou Edmunds. (With other minor charas)
Genure: Action, horror, supernatural, romance, drama, blah

Summary: Young Alissiondria Parker (Alice) was only 6 years old when in 1883 she lost her parents in a deadly fire and her brother was nowhere to be found. After the accident she was taken in by Lady Williams who kept her in the house "Isolation" for the next 120 years. During that time, she discovered she was an ALICE, a profit sent from God to restore peice on Earth. But being an ALICE comes with a price. Inside her lurks a supernatural being called an "Opposite". These Opposites have incredible powers that max out any opponents. So now in the modern world, she must fight along with the ALICE protecters (Hunters) to prevent any more profits from fading into nonexistence, and find whatever happened to her brother.

Blah o3o;
Feedback? 3nodding  

galactula

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 pm
It sounds interesting, actually it does sound pretty good, kamihanazono  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:27 am
Lelouch_Kurosaki

REALLY?  

cutie-princessseta

blackdawn0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 pm
omg this is alot of work. i'll just give u the run down:
characters:7
ang. and pro.:i really dont care. as long as theres action! and comedy.
genre:comedy,action,adventure,romance,and msytery.

main character:dawn hawkeye(i dont care if hawkeye is from fma, its frickin aswome!)

dawn meets, a guy, shotaro,(i dont care if shotaro is from b ichi, it is also aswome.) and they both go on a adventure with there friends (the other five people) to find out bout dawns past. she praciclly doesnt remember anything ecsept clues that helps them find more about it. the bad guy try to stop dawn and her friends to stop them from finding the truth about dawns horrible past.but in secret she is dawns mother. this show tests friendship, loalty, and the power of love. it takes place in the year 2008 i didnt want to make it too old, or new.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 pm
kamihanazono
Uhms, I made up one awhile ago owo;

Catagory: Shojo/shonen-y O.o;
Character(s): Alice Parker, Luka Williams, Miya and Miyu Fiore, Aiko Tsukiyama, Alexander Parker, and Kayou Edmunds. (With other minor charas)
Genure: Action, horror, supernatural, romance, drama, blah

Summary: Young Alissiondria Parker (Alice) was only 6 years old when in 1883 she lost her parents in a deadly fire and her brother was nowhere to be found. After the accident she was taken in by Lady Williams who kept her in the house "Isolation" for the next 120 years. During that time, she discovered she was an ALICE, a profit sent from God to restore peice on Earth. But being an ALICE comes with a price. Inside her lurks a supernatural being called an "Opposite". These Opposites have incredible powers that max out any opponents. So now in the modern world, she must fight along with the ALICE protecters (Hunters) to prevent any more profits from fading into nonexistence, and find whatever happened to her brother.

Blah o3o;
Feedback? 3nodding
if i didnt no it, i wouldve thought u're talking bout a real book.i would totally read it.  

blackdawn0

[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff