Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digi-Con *Over! Claim your Digimon* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Welcome to the Digimon Anime Contest!
Lets us all enjoy the different aspects of the Digimon Anime World that we fell in love in.

Thanks to resent knowledge, and a lucky dice roll, I have been forced to lift my ban. Anyone can now compete in this contest. So have fun, and go at it.

So to start this off lets have some questions! The rules are simple. PM me your answers, if you post them, if anyone posts them, I will be forced to change the questions as well as the answers, because that is cheating. So you better PM me them to me.
Quiz: All from Season 1
1. Which Digi Destined was shown originally as having a terrible singing voice. But in a latter episode was shown having an amazing singing voice?
Mimi!

2. Which Digi Destined found his/her crest inside a soccer net?
Joe or Jou. Depends which version you watched.

3. The First digimon that the Digi Destined see, that isn't their own digimon, is a kuwagamon, the second is a Shellmon. What was the third digimon they saw?
Monochromon

4. Evil bosses love their vehicles. Both Etemon and Myotismon had theirs pulled by digimon.
Which digimon pulled Etemon's vehicle. Monochromon
Which digimon pulled Myotismon's vehicle? Devidramon

5. Two of our Digi Destined are fated to get married to each other. Which ones are they?
A: Matt and Sora
~ Won by machine of life vincent
And just for fun I posted the answers up there.

Random Numbers
You and your digimon partners are in a tight situation. You have just been attacked by a stronger digimon, and now you are almost defeated. Your only hope is... the Power of Friendship! So lets hope you can bring out your digimon's hidden power.

Roll a 10 sided die 5 times and get 3 consecutive Numbers
(ex win roll: 3,7,7,7,9 or 7,7,7,3,5)
[ex invalid roll: 7,6,7,1,7 is invalid!]
~ Won by Zamaku in an annoying Lucky roll on the first page.

Art
Create your own digimon partner! Wouldn't that be great? To make your own awesome digimon. Well now you can! For this part of the contest I want to see your ideas! So draw out your digimon, right a little bio for them, and maybe create an attack for them. For an example of Bios you can always look at DMA for some ideas.
Creativity as well as Artistic Skills apply for this. So no just making a new Agumon!

Roleplay
You have been thrown into a world filled with danger and strange monsters that won't leave you alone. You have no idea what is going on. You soon find yourself under attack. Roleplay arriving in the digital world, meeting your partner, getting attacked and what happens after.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:31 pm
"Ray Ray!" yelled Ray Ray's mom, "what is it?" replied Ray Ray. "you got a package int the mail", "what? really?" said Ray Ray in surprise. "wow whats this?" said Ray Ray examining the nicely sized box now in his room. "AWWWW sweet, its the new digital monsters RPG game and system" said Ray Ray un-boxing the item. "time to hook this baby up" said Ray Ray with excitement. "ok, now i gotta hook this up to hear.....and that to there....and presto" "beep bop boop" sounded the machine as it came to life. "ok now time to hook up the card scanner" said Ray Ray taking out the last piece of equipment from the box, "huh, whats this?" said Ray Ray taking out the card scanner and starter deck of digimon cards, "a blue metal card?" said Ray Ray examining the new card in front of his eyes, " i wonder what this dose?"
Wonder Ray Ray, "ok well first things first, i gotta sign on and select my digimon partner, i think ill go with tsunomon" said Ray Ray happily. and now to find out what this blue card dose" said Ray Ray in excitement. "card slash" exlamined Ray Ray......."woh!" said Ray Ray in wonder as he watched his card scanner turn into a blue digivice. "what is this thing? and where did my card scanner go?" questioned Ray Ray..."woh!" yelled Ray Ray as he was sucked into his computer screen......"owe, what was that all about" said Ray Ray getting up from a forest floor, "where am i?" said Ray Ray in amazement "Wah!" yelled Ray Ray as a little furry digimon with a horn on its head bounced twords Him, "a...are you...um...a digimon?" asked Ray Ray a little scared. "yes, yes i am. im tsunomon, your partner digimon". "my uh...partner digimon?"said Ray Ray surprised. "yes, your partner digimon" said tsunomon happily. "AWESOME!" yelled Ray Ray as he ran twords his digimon end embraced him. "man this is so cool, i cant believe i actually have a partner digimon!". "so, uh, where are we?" asked Ray Ray. "we are in the digital world" said tsunomon."WAH! really ?" said Ray Ray looking around at all the bazaar looking plants."so uh, are there any other humans here besides me?" wonderd Ray Ray. "human? whats a HU....ma.....n?" asked tsunomon."i guess not" said Ray Ray. "so where are all the other digimon?" asked Ray Ray, but right as he finished his sentence a giant spider like digimon bursted from the trees. "WAAAAA, what is that?" said Ray Ray as he piked up tsunomon and started to run, "that's Dokugumon" said a frighted tsunomon " we have to keep running!" said tsunomon"or else hell catch us in his poison thread attack" yelled tsunomon. "crap" said Ray Ray as the came to a cliff. "what do we do know said Ray Ray. but it was to late, Dokugumon had already cought up, but then tsunomon jumped from Ray Rays hand and into dokugumons poison thread attack, but before that attack could hit tunomon,Ray Ray ran after him. but before he could reach his partner digimon, his digivice started to glow, and then Tsunomon yelled "Tsunom digivolve to....Gabumon". "wha, you....you digivolved said a surprised Ray Ray. "yes and now you have to help be beat dokugumon with your cards!". "i got it" said a determined Ray Ray. "we wanted a way to fight and it looks like we got it
" said Ray Ray as he swiped a card through his digivice, "CARD SLASH, white wings" yelled Ray Ray as a pare of magnificent white wing erupted from Gabumons Back and he took off into the air, "ok now lets try this one, CARD SLASH, DOUBLE CARD, SPEED AND ATTACK UP" bellowed Ray Ray as Gabumon spead around dokugumon and then whent in for the final blow, he yelled "MEGA FIRE" and all was quite on the battle field were only Ray Ray and Gabumon stood. And this was only the start of there adventure in the digital world what would happen next? would they ever find other humans? would they remain friend? all you can do is wait and see, next time on "Tamer island:Ray Ray's story"  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 1, 10, 1 Total: 27 (5-50)

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm
roll one!  
Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 4, 4, 8, 2, 3 Total: 21 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm
roll two  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Excuse me, but, your doing the whole No puppetmons games thing because you want everyone to have a chance
But your letting people also try for different things.
Now I dont have a problem with that, but thats not exactly giving everyone a chance.
lift the puppetmons games thing, there are going to be 9 people that emerge without a digimon in that.  
Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 6, 7, 2 Total: 29 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm
roll three  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 5, 7, 5, 9 Total: 36 (5-50)

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 pm
roll four  
Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 7, 6, 7 Total: 32 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:46 pm
roll five  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 7, 2, 10 Total: 29 (5-50)

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm
roll six  
Zamaku rolled 5 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 7, 2, 6 Total: 29 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:49 pm
roll seven  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:52 pm
I didn't see that being so easy... damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
I didn't see that being so easy... damn.

Exactly, now lift the ban please.  

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 pm
Digimons name:ShadowCalumon Japanese name; DeviCalumon
picture;User Image
I am known as ShadowCalumon on digi-adopt, one of the sites I moderate xD
Well, Im actually known as the Satan of Digi-adopt
But wahtever ;p
Level:In-Training
Bio:ShadowCalumon is pretty self-explanitory. Calumons wonderful happy spirit has been corrupted by darkness.
He makes digimon de-digivolve now, instead of digivolve. However he still can easily make them digivolve.
ShadowCalumon is very annoyed by cheery digimon, and if they are of the fresh level, he turns them into a digi-tama!
Attacks:
"Misty Digivolution" When someone agrees to be ShadowCalumon's minion, he makes them digivolve into a Devidramon.
"Hazardous Ray" A black and red ray shoots from his forhead, completely destroying anything in it's way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 pm
iAm Techno-san
picture;User Image
But wahtever ;p
Bio:ShadowCalumon is pretty self-explanitory. Calumons wonderful happy spirit has been corrupted by darkness.
He makes digimon de-digivolve now, instead of digivolve. However he still can easily make them digivolve.
ShadowCalumon is very annoyed by cheery digimon, and if they are of the fresh level, he turns them into a digi-tama!
Attacks:
"Misty Digivolution" When someone agrees to be ShadowCalumon's minion, he makes them digivolve into a Devidramon.
"Hazardous Ray" A black and red ray shoots from his forhead, completely destroying anything in it's way.

that was very creative...........*steals and runs away*........  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Zamaku
iAm Techno-san
picture;User Image
But wahtever ;p
Attacks:

that was very creative...........*steals and runs away*........

-slams fist into-
GO DIE D<  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas