A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Fun Fact game Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
  M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!
  I don't know.
View Results

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:42 pm
Simple. You state a fun fact that is related to the fun fact stated by the person above you.

Goofy's original name was Dippy Dawg.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 am
Goofy was included in the Mickey Mouse group along with a character called: Horace Horsecollar  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am
Mickey Mouse's original name was Mortimer Mouse. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm
Mickey and Donald actually get along with each other, unlike Bugs and Daffy.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

N0che

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Bugs loves to dress as a tranny.

xD;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am
In 2002, Bugs Bunny was named by TV Guide as the greatest cartoon character of all time, an honor he shares with Mickey Mouse.

*Sees that Nei has NOT made an appearance in this thread, as of yet. Leaves Nei1's ticket here from the Kill This Thread Thread. If you are the next one to post here, please pick up this ticket and move it around. twisted After you place the ticket, please PM Bandaidd with the location. If you don't, I have no idea how she's going to keep this all straight.*

*PM's bandaidd with this location* xd  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
In 2002, Bugs Bunny was named by TV Guide as the greatest cartoon character of all time, an honor he shares with Mickey Mouse.

*Sees that Nei has NOT made an appearance in this thread, as of yet. Leaves Nei1's ticket here from the Kill This Thread Thread. If you are the next one to post here, please pick up this ticket and move it around. twisted After you place the ticket, please PM Bandaidd with the location. If you don't, I have no idea how she's going to keep this all straight.*

Just because I don't post, doesn't mean I'm not around checking the thread.

*picks the ticket up*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:39 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Bugs Bunny was not always the "star" of Looney Tunes. That honor originally belonged to Daffy Duck, whose personality was very different than it is now. Bugs Bunny was created 9 years later.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:45 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
Bugs Bunny was not always the "star" of Looney Tunes. That honor originally belonged to Daffy Duck, whose personality was very different than it is now. Bugs Bunny was created 9 years later.

Loony Tunes preceded the Merrie Melodies series and is Warner Bros.'s first animated theatrical series.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

dangit. looks like i'm gonna hafta pay up. 3nodding  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:36 pm
bandaidd
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

dangit. looks like i'm gonna hafta pay up. 3nodding
You make sound like a bad thing. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Nei1
Tensai Showa Hayata

Loony Tunes preceded the Merrie Melodies series and is Warner Bros.'s first animated theatrical series.

For a long time, Looney Tunes was in black-and-white while Merrie Melodies was in color. The difference was lost when old Looney Tunes cartoons were colorized.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
Nei1
Tensai Showa Hayata

For a long time, Looney Tunes was in black-and-white while Merrie Melodies was in color. The difference was lost when old Looney Tunes cartoons were colorized.

Merrie Melodies made a comeback in Tiny Toons as character Merrie Melody.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:24 am
tiny toons was presented by steven speilberg  

robiwan54

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 am
Steven Spielburg appeared in a Michael Jackson video in 1987 titled Liberian Girl.  
Game Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff