Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Assassin's Creed 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like assassin's creed?
  yes
  no
View Results

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm
i am buying assassin's creed 2 for the psp when it comes out. unfortunently i haven even played 1. cuz i dont own a xbox.... so is the game worth it? i wld like to hear your opinions on the first one, or if by some way you have the second one already i wld like those opinions too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:43 pm
xXKage_HitokiriXx
i am buying assassin's creed 2 for the psp when it comes out. unfortunently i haven even played 1. cuz i dont own a xbox.... so is the game worth it? i wld like to hear your opinions on the first one, or if by some way you have the second one already i wld like those opinions too. ^_^

yeah... um assassin's creed 2 is on PSP? the first one comes on PS3 aswell just in case you have one of those  

No Image Available

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm
yea it comes out the same day as it comes out for xbox 360 and ps3. and oh i didnt no that but i dnt have 1 anyways lol xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 pm
one person? O_O lol guess not many ppl like it. lol  

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 pm
no way! AC rules! I haven't beat it yet cuz it always freezes on one part. guees I need a new one, but I'm definitely gettin two. I just enjoy pissin off the guards. still get butterflies durin the leaps of faith.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:16 pm
Silver Sorcerer-Knight
no way! AC rules! I haven't beat it yet cuz it always freezes on one part. guees I need a new one, but I'm definitely gettin two. I just enjoy pissin off the guards. still get butterflies durin the leaps of faith.

lol awsome! XD  

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

An Angels Melody

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Well, its a very good game with a confusing story but its only fun if your good at it because if your not you get pissed and, well, yeah, its a very stragetic game and requires tons of stealth (obviously) so all in all i would reccomend it if you like those kind of games biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm
On the cliffs near the assassin castle there are loads of assassin's and i just love throwing them off like 5 at a time XD  

No Image Available

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm
lol i so can wait to get it lol xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 pm
I'm going to get it (PS3). The first one, I thought, was good. The storyline and combat are fun, and the open-sandbox style never gets old.

The only thing I'll say against it is that after a while, it can get a bit repetitive.  

ArikaiHart

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm
thank you for your comment. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:19 pm
ArikaiHart
I'm going to get it (PS3). The first one, I thought, was good. The storyline and combat are fun, and the open-sandbox style never gets old.

The only thing I'll say against it is that after a while, it can get a bit repetitive.

Very Very Repetitive  

An Angels Melody

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm
One Winged Angel11x
ArikaiHart

Very Very Repetitive

lol, by the last few assassinations, I was waiting for the end. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:26 am
it may get a TAD repetitive but i mean come on we're FF addicts here repeditive gameplay is just a way of life for us, you cant tell me some of the fights in the Juno Reactor got kinda repeditive.
AC gets two thumbs way up in my book  

Strikeward

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces