Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hokay, so Hetalia has bout all the countries and what not ..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 pm
SO WHERE DA EL IS PORTUGAL?? D8<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 pm
Hetalia is missing a LOT of countries, actually, including most of Africa and all(?) of South America. I mean, I can't be certain what sketches have been released of nations not officially shown in comics yet, but I doubt much has changed since I was last totally aware.

Also, though this is a kind of stretched reason, Portugal was neutral during World War II, or the "true" storyline of Hetalia. Sure, Switzerland was neutral too, but it's also right between Germany and Italy.

xxKarachan

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:20 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
Hetalia is missing a LOT of countries, actually, including most of Africa and all(?) of South America. I mean, I can't be certain what sketches have been released of nations not officially shown in comics yet, but I doubt much has changed since I was last totally aware.

Also, though this is a kind of stretched reason, Portugal was neutral during World War II, or the "true" storyline of Hetalia. Sure, Switzerland was neutral too, but it's also right between Germany and Italy.

SO? THEY COULD'VE AT LEAST INCLUDED THEM! D8
AND NEW ZEALAND!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:30 pm
*shrug* You could probably find fan-made Portugals, as well as many other countries without a current canon form.

There are a shitload of countries in the world. Himaruya has made quite a few nation-tans, and I'm sure is still working on making more. However, now there is also an anime and manga to think about, and it isn't any longer "just" a webcomic. Plus, there is probably at least some amount of consideration going into each countries appearance, and such like. So... be patient?

xxKarachan

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm
Do you know how many countries there ARE in the world? APH was created for WWII originally, thus Axis Powers Hetalia (re: useless Italy, as hetare is useless and Italia is Italy). There's countries which were involved in the war that didn't show up unitil more recently. There's also newer countries showing up like Australia and Indonesia, Thailand, ect that haven't even been in any strips. Heck, he JUST did a few strips with the other Nordics.

Anyway we already have a thread for what countries you would like to see so we don't need an entire thread complaining of the lack of ONE.  
Meeting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games