Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 am
* Nurse Ratchet's phone vibrates as a text message comes in *

[Text from Psyzapp to Nurse Ratchet]

Well that's just swell. Give him some blood or wait, he's an angel now…no wait…does he still drink blood? No wait…he should be able to perform miracles, right? No wait? Wasn't he just on vacation with our heavenly Father? Scratch that. Just get him a decent cup of coffee for when he REALLY wakes up. Not any of that hospital garbage…REAL coffee.

* Her eye twitches a little bit as she reads the message * Coffee...? This woman and her absurdities. * She grumbles as she makes her way to staff room to brew some coffee. *  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 pm
* As his eyes opened he laid there for a moment letting reality set in....he was alive. He began to check himself from top to bottom making sure everything works. Feeling comfortable he sits up and surveys the room. * Long-term care ward. * He thought to himself. * Well at least everything has been kept up. * He disconnected the leads and began to get out of the bed. Slowly putting one foot on the ground at a time. Confident that he could support his own weight he made his way out to the hall. He took his time as he made his way to the front desk. As the nurse saw him walking up she stood up quickly from the desk. * Doctor!! * He waved her with a smile off as she tried to help him * I'm fine, believe me. But thank you. Can I use the phone? * He asked as he pointed to it. The nurse blushed a bit. * Of course sir...I mean it's yours anyways. * He moved to phone as he chuckled * Of course... * He picked up the receiver and dialed Psyzapp's number. It rang a few times before connecting to voicemail. * Hey Psy..I'm finally awake. Whenever you can do you think can set something up for me so I can leave the hospital. I don't know if my old room is still available. I found my phone in my office and I'm charging it now, so you can get me on that. Hope to hear from you soon. Black. * He placed the receiver back down and headed towards his office where he had some spare clothes. As he changed he plugged his cell in to charge and laid down to relax. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm
* Black wakes up as his phone vibrates. He flips it open and listens to the message. *

[Voicemail to Black from Psyzapp]

You got a lot of nerve calling me after all this time. Your room has been reassigned to the 6th MW Lady. Ever since you've gone "angel" you've made it clear you are much to good for us…for me. Your integrity is lacking Sir and the vow you once spoke left broken. Sleep on your desk!!!!

* Wincing at the message she left he shrugged and stood up. * Well might at least check in and see who is there * He spread his wings out and wrapped them around himself and disappeared. *  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff