• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 pm
DARK BLUE.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 pm
include some of this:

Be Nice - Respect your fellow LSGers. This is a friendly operation we're running here so try to avoid really hurting anyone's feelings. Obviously there will be arguments but keep it to a minimum.

Be Smart - Use proper grammar, don't be stupid about advertising and begging and spam, simple stuff.

Minimize Drama - If you're gonna leave just do it, and try to take arguments to PMs or at the very least keep it to the one thread. Also, threads telling everyone to be happy and get along and puppies and kittens and stuff don't help.

Don't Complain - If you dislike something about the guild, use the time you would have spent complaining to do something constructive and make it better.

Polls - Put one in every thread you make. Because it's a poll guild. That being said, if somebody makes a thread without a poll give them the benefit of the doubt and allow them a moment to fix it before you b***h them out about it.

Don't Necro Threads - Unless it's funny and not just stupid, at the discretion of the mods.

Don't Steal Bandwidth - Upload an image to an image hosting site before posting it. It takes like thirty seconds and that's plenty short enough.

Do What Mods Say - These rules are flexible and they're the ones who flex them so don't start anything if a mod tells you not to do something that isn't listed here. If you really think they're being unreasonable talk to me. If you really think I'm being unreasonable talk to me. IF YOU ARE IN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MOD DO CONSULT A DIFFERENT MOD. If you're new you should probably do what older members say too. You don't have to, they just know how things work so listen to them if you're unsure about what to do.

Stay Informed - Keep up to date on the rules. Ignorance is no excuse. And if you do anything added at a later date you're probably being an a** anyway.

If you have a problem with someone pertaining to the rules (hell even if it doesn't and you're just pissed) you need to contact a mod about it. We can only see so much and even what we do see is hard to interpret sometimes.  

Sonnenblume

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ythan II
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:47 am
Be nice is under 2, 3, and 12, I'll add literate to 0, drama when unacceptable falls under 2 and 12, if I added complaining we'd have to ban Lubas, polls are in there, bandwidth is apparently no longer an issue and if necessary can be covered by 8, listening to mods is in 12, and stay informed is a given.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 am
Ythan II
Be nice is under 2, 3, and 12, I'll add literate to 0, drama when unacceptable falls under 2 and 12, if I added complaining we'd have to ban Lubas, polls are in there, bandwidth is apparently no longer an issue and if necessary can be covered by 8, listening to mods is in 12, and stay informed is a given.

i fail to see the problem. neutral  

a moon full of stars

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 pm
a moon full of stars
Ythan II

i fail to see the problem. neutral

This is exactly what I thought when I read it.
<3  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 am
HAHAHA. I NECROED THIS THREAD.

Xiporah

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 am
I forgot this existed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:51 am
There should be a list of cow exemptions. I do not have an address, for example.  

Bad Advice Cow

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:50 am
So, if two birds left eggs above the house of a man in his 90s, then proceeded to share personal information about said man in the LSG, would this violate the rules?  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff