28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm
*having been emptied and abandoned for some time, the place is boarded up and sealed to prevent entry, and eventually caves in on itself leaving an unsafe crater of dirt and building materials*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:29 pm
*the crater is eventually emptied out and filled in, and replaced with a nice park, with sports areas, a playground, a covered dining area for parties, and picnic tables*  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Ashby sighs while walking on down Geezerville. He comes to the crater being emptied out and rakes a look.

"Well, I guess it won't hurt to take a look before going back to the lab."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 pm
*goes on a walk through the park*  

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm
After viewing her trailer and making a notation of all the changes she would require before filming, she texts the list to Ryzan and cc's Kyle so they can see that things are taken care of. The gold star on the door of her trailer is not nearly big enough AND it needs to say "Mistress Pietrina Pavaini" on the door under that star in gold with just as much sparkle as the star itself.

Gunter and Sergio are traveling together and she contemplates just making reservations at the best hotel in town for them…perhaps the same Presidential Suite she occupied herself on her wedding night.

She has Mr. Giovanni stop at a local Geezerville park so she can get out of the town car and just take a jaunt along the lakeside. The brisk cold air doing her some good and she holds Mr. Giovanni's arm firmly as he accompanies her on her walk. Alfonso…I need to know something. *She says as she holds his arm firmly as they walk. I need to know. Do you have my fathers gun? She asks plainly as pigeons seem to come out of nowhere circling the couple.

He stops and takes from the chest holster he wears THE very gun her father gave to him so many years ago and shows it to her. She takes it and examines it…sure enough it IS the same firearm, engraved an all. There is no denying it.

She hands it back to him and sighs as she looks into his eyes. Why didn't he tell her? All these years and not once did he tell her. He's exactly the type of man her Father would have chosen. Strong, confident, arrogant, hard working, with plenty of Italian Machismo to boot. He's known in the business as "the terminator" and his reputation proceeds him. And yes…she is attracted to him, she always has been. But Pietrina Pavaini is not some easy prize to be won. Perhaps he can explain another time.

She hand him back the vintage pistol and he replaces it into the shoulder holster underneath his coat. The two resume walking toward the car and he just states plainly as they walk and admire the frosted scenery. Yous my life, Dolce Cosa. Yous de airs I's breathe. And as they stop and more pigeons seem to gather like a swarm Mr. Giovanni looks down upon the face of his Dolce Cosa, brushing the back of his index finer upon her soft cheek as the swarm o pigeons starts to grow and get louder.

He puts his hand around her waist and pulls her closer…against him and is just about to lean down and kiss those lips he so wants when she suddenly removes his gun from his holster and starts shooting at the pesky, noisy birds. She managed to get about 3 before Mr. Giovanni got the pistol out of her hand and whisked her away into the waiting town car. The last thing they need is the police to show up.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 pm
(( cat_lol I hope they don't put "Pavaini" on the door, cause it'd be spelled wrong. cat_xd ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 am
(( LOL I never could spell. rofl My fingers sometimes think for themselves when I type. rofl And if they did do as per Psy's request and put "Pavaini" like stated, chances are she'd be livid that they didn't just read her mind and do it correctly. wink People get fired over that s**t.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm
(( cat_rofl That's exactly what I was picturing.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas