Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Animal Guardians:: Adventure to Cloud-Kingdom!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insanity X Cross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:25 pm
Animal Guardians||Adventure to Cloud-Kingdom

Welcome one and/or all!!! This RP contains:

-> Action
-> Romance
-> Comedy
-> Random-Childness
-> Literate/half-literate posts
-> AN AWSOME BACKGROUND!!! WOOT!!!

[Intro] - [Bio] - [Rules] - [Extras]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm
Bio for Guardians---Once, long ago in a Kingdom Beyond the gracious clouds, lived Guardians of the spirits of each and every animal. There were Godesses of the animals and Gods of the animals, many types, and each a special ability. One day, the guardians banded together, as to stop the Evil of the Opposing race of Animals---Man-Kind!!! And so, they chose the next four-hundreth generation of certain families of humans, knowing they will be trusted. The children were all born on the same day, same year, same second! Each born, with the animal tail and ears (if any tail or ears, wings, etc.) of the animal they shall guard. One special Baby Girl, Pandoria, Guardian of All and Generationed Daughter of the Allmighty God of All, was to find and bring together all the guardians, in the Kingdom Beyond the Clouds---Cloud Kingdom. All the children shared many things--their birth dates, thoughts, and the Cloud Kingdom Key---Their Hearts. Will you help Pandoria (NekkoRaveJinxx) bring together the Guardians, or turn against her and Help the human race?

Bio for Humans--- Man-Kind was warned many many years ago, of the upcoming birth of many children, whom will fight for the animals, and rejoin the Guardians, but ignored that warning, and soon, bestoyed war upon the man race and the Animals. One special Man, Leon (OPEN!!!), was chosen by the God of Man (no, not the Lord almighty, the Lord of Man, GAIA!!! just in this RP the Lord of Man is Gaia..WOOT!!!), to band together a great army to defeat the Guardians of the Animal Spirits. Will you Join the Human Race, or leave the human race to Help the Animals?

Insanity X Cross

Insanity X Cross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm
RULES!!!

[1] Do not Cyber

[2] Do not God-Mod unless a Guardian

[3] NEKKORAVEJINXX --- is the Godess of this RP!!! Do not take over, or else she will chew your headiez offz and stuff you in a teddy-bear! Rawr!

[4] PM NEKKORAVEJINXX all profile Skeletons, wait approval, then Post in Profile Page --(that will be created shortly)--

[5] OBEY THE RULES!

[6] Do not Kill unless Approved!

[7] Please be as Literate as possible? Atleast THREE sentences, if you have Writer's Block ONLY! I shall deal with the Block-Fairy later... > >

[8] HAVE FUN!!! RAWR!!!

Profile Skeleton

Guardians---

My God/Godess is sad Gaia username)
He/She Titled Me sad character name)
They Made Me a: (boy/girl)
My Animal is: (Character's Spirit--**::**you may NOT use Fox! Fox is permanately taken!!!**::**)
My Special Gift is: (Character's Magical Ability)
My Attitudes are: (personalities)
I Like: (interests)
I Dislike: (non-interests)
My Portrait: (Picture --NO URLS PLEASE--)

Humans---

My Parent(s) are: (Gaia username)
They named me: (character's name)
I was Proven a: (boy/girl)
My target is: (which Guardian do you envy most? --please apply this to your profile, but do not answer it yet--we need more characters)
I Use: (your weapon(s))
I Tend to be: (Personalities)
I Like: (interests)
I Dislike: (non-Interests)
My Portrait: (picture--NO URLS PLEASE--)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 pm
!!!EXTRAS!!!

Nope, nothing Extra yet ^_^ well, one thing---we need people here and FAST!!!

[Intro] - [Bio] - Rules] - [Extras]

Insanity X Cross

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces