Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
how to avoid hack....or ur acc stripped Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 am
well i got so much source.....

hacker is more powerful now....

how to evade the bad dudes at gaia?

1. make ur password more than 15 digits..... with some combination number
2.dont believe fake gaia link...... example is tinypic...(thats mini url...)
3.dont add some1 so easy....
4.look him/her statistic....
5.watch out the liar at trading system....
6.dont save ur password at ur browser
7.dont believe some fake report.....

admin never ask ur gaia acc password...or ur email with password

another new ways hacker do:
scripting : like an error box appear then u should fill ur username and password.. its really fake.. then u can see it when u go to around gaia..
its fixed with 1 special thread.so watch out

fake gaia sites: offering u something but genuine FAKE!!
admin never make that dumb sites..believe me!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 am
Sir Jiggy Flye
Be aware of those sending you mails.. I almost got scammed/hacked with a username -- Gaia Admin / Safety Admin.. Anyway, the mail said that I should give him my account details in about 15 minutes or else my account will automatically get banned.. Before I decided to reply to the mail with all my account details, I refreshed the page and saw another mail that said one of my item listings was sold in the market.. I then noticed that the official admin has an orange or yellow color on their username and a recognizable avatar.. The scammer is a blank avi with a black letters on their name.. I realized that a scammer wants to pull a fast one on me.. I immediately reported the mail..

I still sent a mail to the scammer with words.. "Please don't wait 15 minutes to ban me.. BAN ME NOW!! I DARE YOU!!"

Kikobob
Three basic scams you want to look out for:
1. Someone says they have an item on your wishlist and want to sell it to you through trade for cheap. Then you get the trade and it's junk that you get for free and they say that the trade isn't working. NEVER except that trade.
2. A hacker tells you that he has a really expensive item like Golden laurels, and he got it from his friend, and he says that if you give him an item for 50k then I'll give it to you because it was hard for the friend to get it. Never do that. He's a hacker. He wants an item worth 50k. He doesn't have anything like that. He's a noob.
3. Regular password scam:
Quote:
Your account has been brought to our attention. You have been reported for possible scamming and hacking. To clear that you weren't controlling yourself and someone else was, please fill this form out. If you don't in 15 minutes, you will be banned from gaia.

Username:

Password:

Confirm password

Email:

Date/Of/Birth:

It can have a lot of variation, but it still asks for the same thing. Never fill this form out. And also, why the heck do they need your username, password,date of birth, and email? It should be in their records.
If you ever fill this form out with correct data, expect to have to make a new account. It's okay to do false data like this:
Quote:
Ok. I'll tell you.

Username: You_are_a_stupid_scammer_lol

Password: whyshoulditellyouretard

Coonfirm password: whyshoulditellyouretard

Date of birth: Nice/try/scammer

Email: urstupid@urdumb.urdm

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!
Then you report them. That's how you get rid of those scammers.

cheta2me
Arrogancia
That was one hack thingy some dude sent me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ha i have gotten those b4 lol

they tried that with me many times and well i told me them to just jump into a river and blow there brains out

ive been hacked before from a site last year and now my avi is better than ever; my name was cheta1me dont know if ne one can get on it or not..

Felix Flywheel
Someone tried to scam me. I was selling 2 Lonely Star Bundles for 335K each. They PMed me saying they'd buy both for 700K. So I issued a trade, they come back offering me 70,000 ... They left out a 0, and thought I wouldn't notice it. Child please. who do you think I is? b***h you gotta be bananas if you think you's finna fool me! Yes ma'am, I know that's fo' real! talk2hand

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100

ObliviousOkami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 am
'Tis works...

People think the cases are all fake... and this is my second account...

Good job finding out all this, maybe the noobs can be more careful now..
wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 am
I never had those 'Scammer PMs' in the last 2 years (Or maybe 3) yet I know we should never ever believe these scammers. Better watch out everybody; you might see a topic saying, "Free Gold" cause those links says You need to Enter your Password.
Dont believe them!  

XStarlight_DustX

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 am
yeah i know u may think i'm dumb and all but i got hack twice... i learnd my lesson the second time though lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 am
My latest Avatar is hack and I can't open it now.Now this avatar is second one crying  

NoToRiOs_ShiiFtz

3,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iCosplayTastic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 am
I got one of those stupid scam messages....I filled it with fake information and then reported the user  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:13 am
I've gotten pop up that said that I'm refreshing at a high rate. Then it asked you to re-enter your user name and password. rolleyes

No way am I gonna fall for that.  

Blackdemondreams

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Latino25

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 pm
Blackdemondreams
I've gotten pop up that said that I'm refreshing at a high rate. Then it asked you to re-enter your user name and password. rolleyes

ur telllin me that somebody hacked you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:51 pm
Blackdemondreams

good call scream scream  

Latino25

Mistress Amy Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 am
did you guys see that youtube video about a guy who wanted gold and asked a person to get him gold?
That other person told him to give his password but he gave him his new account password and stuff but the *other person* demanded his old gaia account password.

good thing he didn't listen to him!

btw, thnx, I will watch out for scammers ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 am
Latino25
Blackdemondreams

ur telllin me that somebody hacked you

Umm no. I'm telling you that I'm not dumb enough to fall for something like that.  

Blackdemondreams

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doki O_O

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 pm
Thank you so much for this~! I haven't gotten hacked and hopefully i don't ever get hacked. >.< I'm going to take your advice. biggrin Once again ty~!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm
that happened to me last week. i kept telling him hi and stuffs like that. it was funny to see him get mad. lol  

Kieramist

Sufferer of Alternia

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm
There is a new way of hacking around on Gaia. It comes in the form of a Bot Catcher. This is how I got hacked in December. It may look real but it is not. Click the button that says "Cancel" and then change your signature, it sticks to it, and then you must log out and log back in. By the way, my hacked account was named, I-Soul Resonance-I.  
[10]~ Police Station ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff