Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Can anyone help me? (FFX) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Kunai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:24 am
Ok I'm new to this.
The first and only FF I've played is 10.
And I want to know if anyone can help me with Evera.
I'm not good with spelling that.
The dragon that protects Bevelle.
Can anyone help me?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:16 am
My team was Wakka, Lulu and Rikku when he was far; and Tidus, Rikku, and Lulu when he was close. When he is far away, just pummel him with everything you've got, and you know what to do if your health dips. Well, I used Al-Bhed potions, but if you've trained her, you can use Yuna. When he gets close up, bring out Tidus in Wakka's place, cast Slow on him and Hastega on yourself, and continue pummeling. If Rikku gets her overdrive, use a Lunar Curtain+Light Curtain, Star+Light, or Lunar+star to make a Super Mighty G. Cure Poison and Petrify wen needed. Oh! And either Mug or Steal from him. The Water Gems do huge amounts of damage. If close up is too hectic, pull back by all means! And when he uses a turn to take a huge breath, pull back with impunity! (That means really, REALLY fast.)  

Thorn Alarune

Mythical Bibliophile

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:41 am
i don't remember how i beat him, but i've done it quite a few ways.

mai king has a very good strategy. pretty much, just attack attack attack when he's up close, and then cast and use items when he's far away. a good Wakka and Rikku are definitely good to have at this stage in the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:20 pm
I don't know what to tell you... I beat the hell out of him so bad I can't really give you a strategy. All the advice I can give you is that you should really make sure you use everyone at least once in every battle because Exp is NOT divided which means, you'll get the same amount no matter how many people are used through out the battle. So level up everyone... it's worth it in the end, believe me.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:32 pm
This thread has been moved to "Questions, Answers, and FAQ's"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:21 am
I can't use Slow or hastega.
And I don't have Yuna.

Tainted Kunai

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:39 am
Dark~Fire~Princess
And I don't have Yuna.

you can't NOT have yuna...do you know how to switch out party members during combat?

you can level up on the ship before you get to evrae, so you still have the ability to get new spells!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:06 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
Dark~Fire~Princess
And I don't have Yuna.

you can't NOT have yuna...do you know how to switch out party members during combat?

you can level up on the ship before you get to evrae, so you still have the ability to get new spells!

I'm not sure what you mean by can't NOT... but it's been explained, so whatever.

I really don't see what everyone is having so much trouble with regarding Evrae...
I mean, I fought him last night and it only took me 5 minutes or so... what's the trouble really?  

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:08 pm
Thorn Alarune
My team was Wakka, Lulu and Rikku when he was far; and Tidus, Rikku, and Lulu when he was close. When he is far away, just pummel him with everything you've got, and you know what to do if your health dips. Well, I used Al-Bhed potions, but if you've trained her, you can use Yuna. When he gets close up, bring out Tidus in Wakka's place, cast Slow on him and Hastega on yourself, and continue pummeling. If Rikku gets her overdrive, use a Lunar Curtain+Light Curtain, Star+Light, or Lunar+star to make a Super Mighty G. Cure Poison and Petrify wen needed. Oh! And either Mug or Steal from him. The Water Gems do huge amounts of damage. If close up is too hectic, pull back by all means! And when he uses a turn to take a huge breath, pull back with impunity! (That means really, REALLY fast.)

what do you mean, "you can use Yuna!?" She's getting married in Bevelle... you are going to Bevelle to rescue her... and get attacked by Evrae... I don't see her as very useful if she's down there walking the aisle...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:50 pm
Hikari89

what do you mean, "you can use Yuna!?" She's getting married in Bevelle... you are going to Bevelle to rescue her... and get attacked by Evrae... I don't see her as very useful if she's down there walking the aisle...

argh..but, indeed you are correct... sweatdrop

i feel quite dumb now. thank you for pointing that out though, i've not played the game in so long i'd forgotten...speaking of, i wonder if it even still works on my ps2...  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:18 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
Hikari89

argh..but, indeed you are correct... sweatdrop

i feel quite dumb now. thank you for pointing that out though, i've not played the game in so long i'd forgotten...speaking of, i wonder if it even still works on my ps2...

I would hope so, it's an awesome game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:01 am
i don't have any useful strategy i can give you that isn't already posted......but still, i don't remeber my strategy or having one at all.....i'm the type of person who trains A LOT just for the heck of it, but i do remember my wakka having the attack reels (?) and definietly, i had rikku use albhed potion when needed...........all of my people had overdrive........(i think at this point, fiends appear on the airsip so you can TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!)  

Teddy Tibbers

Vincent M. Martyr

Unbeatable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:29 pm
I kicked his a** fast with everyone. Before the battle, get their Overdirves up and at the beginning, pummel him with the ODs. Then, with your most powerful characters, finish him off. This is a good way for everyone(except Yuna) to get their levels up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:34 pm
do you know your long ranged fighters? you should you used themin the begging of the game against sin before going to luca their wakka and lulu
tidus and rikku are your ship commanders
whenever everay is close have alll close hitter and close rangers that includes auron rikku tidus kimari you should have tidus and rikku haste otherwise use chocobo feathers or chocobo wings they cast hastega too and also use refelct on your people too have one person heal, one or 2 people attack. tidus or rikku should alwase be one of the hitter and make sure to keep them alive. when ever evary is charging up tell tidus or rikku to move the ship he's going to cast his close range thingy if your far away the protons will hit and he'll chase after you afterwards thats when your using lulu waka to atack from far away. i alwase wonder why his ball never gets blown away from that distance lol. lulu should use her holy if she has it. i know i know shes a black mage but i had her learn a few white magics like hastaga and holy lol. and then you should of have had beat everay. then their a cool cuts scene of them all sliding on cables and jumping around lol i wish i could do that lol hope it helps otherwise just search of full walkthroughs they give you stratagies on how to defete the boss monsters lol hope it helps  

ichigo605

mrbri9htside

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 am
I never switched out party members. I always had Rikku, Wakka, and Lulu. It was this challenge I wanted to beat and so far it's proved easier....=S ;P

But anyway, just have Lulu keep casting spells, Wakka keep using status attacks. I think Evrae in Bevelle wasn't immune to blind.... or solence... meh. And have Rikku Mix a Hyper Mighty G and use grenades or any other attack item. When someone get's petrified, use an Al Bhed potion right away.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff