Royalty to Rats. [Romance] ((Open&&Accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm
Pampered,

luxuries, jewels. All anyone could want right? Well unless arranged marriage came into the mix. Royalty starts running away to get away from the marriage. Next thing you know a street rat is taking care of royalty after they run out of gold.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Follow These And We Should Be Fine;

→This should be obvious. No god-moding.←
→Romance is encouraged but no cybering. Do a time skip if you must!←
→Literacy is pretty important. We all don’t have the best grammar or spelling but make sure you don’t completely butcher words or leave out a huge amount of punctuation.←
→The most common rule of all; follow Gaia ToS.←
→It is pretty hard to reply to a post that is only two or three words. So please make your post at least one or two sentences.←
→This is not a series related roleplay. This is not Twilight, House of Night, Harry Potter, or anything else that is a book, movie, TV show, video game, etc. You may use simple little things from the media or books but don’t take a character from it.←
→I am sure nobody wants to highlight your post or click quote just to read it. So, smallest text size allowed is 10 and please use colors that do not blend in with the white. Also, largest text size is 16 since really large font can be annoying.←
→Cussing is allowed but don’t make it every other word.←
→Please use a real or anime picture for your character.←
→Send all profiles in a PM to ‘C 0 L 0 R me CLEAR’ or ‘Dream Magiic’. Title the message “Royalty;” for a royal character or “Rat;” for a street rat.←
→Please do not post until one of us tell you to.←

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:53 pm
Princess;
1. Sirena Marie DeValentino
2. Seraphina Rosilia Pavoni

Prince;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm
Street Mouse;

Street Rat;
1. Denton James Houston
2. Luca Cosimo Mosconi

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm
Riches

[img]picture[/img]
[align=right]quote[/align]
[size=15][color=postingcolortwo]Living Quarters[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]The Fake Me;[/color][color=gray] character name [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]The Real Me;[/color][color=gray] nicknames [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]I Believe I Am;[/color][color=gray] sexuality [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]Living It At;[/color][color=gray] age [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]I Do Think I Am A;[/color][color=gray] gender[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=postingcolortwo]Sleeping Quarters[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]Here's My Loves;[/color][color=gray]Things you like [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]Gross! Take It Away;[/color][color=gray] Things you don’t like[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]Make It Leave;[/color][color=gray] What you fear[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=postingcolortwo]The Closet[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]A Little Definition;[/color][color=gray] bio [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]No One Has To Know I'm A;[/color][color=gray]Royal or Rat[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=postingcolor]Just A Mannequin;[/color][color=gray] username [/color][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:05 pm
The Ruling Class;

Quote:
User Image
Hats, crowns, clowns, I want more.

Living Quarters
The Fake Me; Sirena Marie DeValentino
The Real Me; Rena
I Believe I Am; Straight
Living It At;16
I Do Think I Am A; Princess

Sleeping Quarters
Here's My Loves;The Market
Freedom (Not that I have any)
Winter
Rain
Birds
Flowers
Music
Dance

Gross! Take It Away;The Palace
Summer
Bugs
Absence Of Color
Servants

Make It Leave; Being Trapped Forever.

The Closet
A Little Definition; Sirena has lived in the castle all her life. When she was little she loved the palace. As she got older it became boring and more like a cage.When her father told her she had an arranged marriage she only had one option left to get out of it.
No One Has To Know I'm A;Royal
Just A Mannequin; C 0 L 0 R me CLEAR

Quote:
User Image
The Fates do not favor me. If they did, this wouldn't be happening.

Living Quarters
The Fake Me; Seraphina Rosilia Pavoni
The Real Me; Fina, Rose
I Believe I Am; Straight
Living It At; 17
I Do Think I Am A; princess

Sleeping Quarters
Here's My Loves;
Tiaras
Jewels
Cleanliness
Cold
Mirrors
Freedom

Gross! Take It Away;
Most street rats
Filth
Beggers
Being forced to do something
Being ignored

Make It Leave;
Death
Being forgotten

The Closet
A Little Definition; Seraphina loves living the royal life. She hated going out into the “filthy streets” and disliked the “thieving rats.” However, push came to shove in the matter of suitors. Her father and mother decided to arrange a marriage for her because she could not decide for herself. She had only one option to get out of a marriage she wouldn’t love.
No One Has To Know I'm A; Royal
Just A Mannequin; Dream Magiic

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm
The Common Class;

Quote:
User Image
Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
Otherwise we'd get along.

Living Quarters
The Fake Me; Denton James Houston
The Real Me; Denton; James
I Believe I Am; Straight
Living It At; 18
I Do Think I Am A; Rat

Sleeping Quarters
Here's My Loves; Running
Food
Sweets
Summer
Life

Gross! Take It Away;Authorties
Royals
Rain
Store Keepers
Weapons

Make It Leave; Not Being Able To Run

The Closet
A Little Definition; Denton has lived on the streets for his whole life. It's not that bad of a life but he wishes he could have the life of a noble. He has always had to steal food not being to afford it.
No One Has To Know I'm A;Rat
Just A Mannequin; C 0 L 0 R me CLEAR

Quote:
User Image
The royals have it simple.

Living Quarters
The Fake Me; Luca Cosimo Mosconi
The Real Me; Luke
I Believe I Am; straight
Living It At; 19
I Do Think I Am A; male

Sleeping Quarters
Here's My Loves;
Animals
Sun
Warmth
Life
Running

Gross! Take It Away;
Rich snobs
Darkness
Death
Misery
Guns

Make It Leave;
Dying

The Closet
A Little Definition; Luca has lived on the streets his entire life and has developed a strong dislike for the royals since they weren’t actually helping their people. He always has to steal to survive and he dislikes that fact. He’d rather live than die even if his life isn’t that great.
No One Has To Know I'm A; Street Rat
Just A Mannequin; Dream Magiic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 pm
Here's The Story...

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Siran stomped into her room with her father following. She slammed the door and locked it. He father banged on the door demanding her to open it. "I'm not going to Daddy. Forget it," she shouted. Soon she heard the banging cease and footsteps going away from the door. She sighed and stepped out on the balcony and looked at the town.

Denton was on the streets as usual and looking around. Soon he slipped a five finger discount and took a loft of bread. Soon the authorities spotted him and ran after him. When he got the slip he ran to his 'home' sharing the bread with the younger children.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Seraphina laid down on her bed and tried her best to ignore the persistent banging on the door. "Please, madam. Your parents beg you to at least consider it," a servant called from the other side.
"Don't make me call the guards," Seraphina warned but the knocking continued.

Luca sighed as he wandered the streets, trying to ignore his growling stomach. 'I'm not going to steal today. I'm not going to steal today,' he repeated in his head but his stomach growled in protest and the thought of food became more appealing.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Sirena sighed and sat in a chair and leaned on the rail and looked beyond the walls of the palace. She looked to the side and smiled as she got an idea. "I'm leaving this place. Tonight," Sirena said to herself. She got up and spun around in happiness.

Denton looked around to see the kids had gotten something to eat. He looked down at the street and saw a guy walking around he looked a little hungry. "Hey, kid, want something to eat?" he called.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 pm
Seraphina kept quiet as the knocking and pleading eventually stopped. Eventually there was a light rap on the door. "Who is it?" she called, not really planning to get up.
"It's me, madam," came the reply from a male.
Seraphina got out of her bed and opened the door. "What is it?"
"Madam. I can understand why you don't want to marry him and I can help you get out of that," the servant said with a smirk.
Seraphina raised an eyebrow at him and smiled. "Keep talking," she said and frowned when he handed her some dirty and cheap looking clothes.
"Become a commoner," the servant said and prepared for the worst.
"A peasant! A worker! A commoner! I am not becoming that!" she yelled in disgust and he frowned.
"It's your only option," he said before leaving her to stand there, staring at the clothes.

Luca looked over at the guy who had spoke to him. "I do believe I'm not a kid. And I would like that, thank you," he said as he walked over to the guy.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Sirena put a clock on and smiled when she saw it was dark. She grabbed some gold coins and ran down the outside stairs. She jumped the fence and ran into the city. She walked around for a while and sat against a wall.

Denton frowned and apologized. He gave the guy some bread and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm
Seraphina sat down on her bed and continued to look at the commoner clothes. She finally decided to run away from her marvelous life and changed out of her expensive dress then into the cheap clothes. "Yuck," she said with a frown and grabbed some coins out of her purse. She snuck out of the palace then ran to the city, doing her best to avoid the guards. She scrunched up her nose when a commoner passed by but she kept her mouth shut.

"Thanks, man," Luca said with a smile and quickly ate the bread he was given.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Sirena heard someone say 'Thanks, man,' around the corner. She got up pulling her cloak tighter and looked around the corner. She saw a guy giving another guy some bread. "Street rats," she mumbled to herself.

Denton gave a smile and looked at the sky. "You're welcome," he said and looked down when a child came up next to him and pointed towards Sirena.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff