Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Medevil Times

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red_Feather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:24 am
This is a romance rp that takes place in the middle ages, no cybering or severe cursing. Your characters can be orginal or borrowed but make thier personality unique. I am disappointed in my others so now I wish to try better on this one. I wish every one well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:17 am
(I haven't been ignoring your efforts. I just don't know what to say for these new RPs. I'll pm several of our members soon and tell them about your two threads and try to get them involved.)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:34 am
((~*Ariko here and I'd be happy to rp here..... If you want I'll go and advertise this guild to a few of my very close rping friends. These ppl are the best i've ever come across....*~))

Profile:

Name: Ariko
Appearance:
User Image
((~*I'll add in later.... i'm in a class.....*~))
Marital Status: Single
Class: A High ranking female knight Co-Commander if offical Commander isn't present.... ((~*Hope that's okay*~))
Personality: kind, caring, loving, can be very dangerous when provoked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:37 am
ok lets start this thing started!

ok...i guess ill be a girl no princess just a girl... im not completly normal i mean well im about 18 long black hair blue eyes and very cute! but i have a secret but that is not known untill the story starts...And i have a memory loss and im trying to find out about my past and my parents....oh i i fall in love...simple realy in the mean time can people say there parts? sweatdrop

(if anyone has a problem with my spelling then tuff!)  

cutechick007

jayanime112

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:36 am
Profile:
((in the profile setings. I can be more than one charachter right?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:25 pm
((hmm... I think I'll join if that's okay.

name: Cordelia Moon

race: human

Class: Nobel: Lady

appearance:User Image

personality: She is basically in love with the idea of love. She is charming, outgoing, and optimistic. She is not the kind to obey what she thinks wrong because she is strong willed. Her only fault lies in her inability to cope with stress and worry and these usually go against her because she is truly free-spirited.

Weapons:um...none really...

Short bio:Cordelia (or Cordy as her papa calls her) was born in Northern France to a Lord and a Lady. Her parents were originally English, so when Cordelia was seven they moved to England (I hope that's where this RP is situated). After the voyage, Cordelia stayed in the woods behind her house alone because she was fluent in French and could only speak a little bit of English and she was homesick for Normandy. Before her favorite French governess left her, she told Cordelia to be strong, more friendly and to work hard at her education. Now, 17, Cordelia is a society Lady-- meaning she usually attracts people by her friendliness as well as her fair beauty and charm. (I don't think this is really a "short bio"... lol))
Cordelia walked, her long dress dragging slightly on the damp grass. Her barefeet were now soaked. She took a step into the magestic forest, which was like a haven for her, and sighed of great relief. This was her place to think and be herself. She picked up her dress a little to keep it from the ground and walked at a steady pace to the very heart of the dense forest. Dusk was beginning, it was the best time to go to her place. When she reached the clearing, she nearly ran to the wishing well. Here, was where Cordelia had come the first day she arrived in England, and it was also here that she visited daily. She found her nap-sack where she had a candle, some food of various sorts, pen and ink. She lit the candle and sat, drawing her shawl closer to herself. She took out the parchment and pen and dipped the pen into the ink. She drew the forest like she had done many times, but at a slightly different angle so no two ink drawings were the same.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Red_Feather

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:52 am
Yes you can be more than one character forgive my lack of responding I have been busy with work so it is slighly difficult to keep up with everyone though I do injoy it. Thank you so much for your participation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:09 am
@red: thank you

jake
kay
rez

(so... when can we start?)  

jayanime112

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:48 am
(I think psychotic__Gal has already attempted a start with:

Cordelia walked, her long dress dragging slightly on the damp grass. Her barefeet were now soaked. She took a step into the magestic forest, which was like a haven for her, and sighed of great relief. This was her place to think and be herself. She picked up her dress a little to keep it from the ground and walked at a steady pace to the very heart of the dense forest. Dusk was beginning, it was the best time to go to her place. When she reached the clearing, she nearly ran to the wishing well. Here, was where Cordelia had come the first day she arrived in England, and it was also here that she visited daily. She found her nap-sack where she had a candle, some food of various sorts, pen and ink. She lit the candle and sat, drawing her shawl closer to herself. She took out the parchment and pen and dipped the pen into the ink. She drew the forest like she had done many times, but at a slightly different angle so no two ink drawings were the same.

Or at least that's how I read it.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:25 pm
(ok)

Jacob walked threw a forest he found days ago. he was followed by Kaymon, a friend of his. "Kay, do you think well find anything in here?" "no jacob, its a forest i dont know about, i know everything about it!" "awsome! so is there anything in here?" "god i was being-" he stoped looking at a woman in the grass  

jayanime112

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:39 pm
jayanime112
(ok)

Jacob walked threw a forest he found days ago. he was followed by Kaymon, a friend of his. "Kay, do you think well find anything in here?" "no jacob, its a forest i dont know about, i know everything about it!" "awsome! so is there anything in here?" "god i was being-" he stoped looking at a woman in the grass

((right you are Black xd ...))Cordelia looked up from her drawing to see the two men. She quickly hid the picture behind her back and stood up. "Good evening, gentlemen." She said, curtsying. She stood up straightly again and smiled at the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:55 pm
Ariko was a high ranking fighter in Japan and so here in England she was a little over welmed with the stone building and the strange weapons they called guns. She preferred to fight honourably using her own strength and skills to defeat her opponent rather than hiding in some bush and using cowardly weapons to defeat her opponents.

She was unusual in Japan aswell as here. In Japan all were gifted at birth with soft, rich black hair ranging from raven black to the ethereal midnight black her mother and father had. She on the other hand was born rather unusually.She unlike any others had been born with a full head of soft silver hair. As she grew her long soft hair felt like silk and her unusual sapphire eyes shone. This was what had caught the Imperial Prince Taisho's attention when she was but a little girl.

He had been fasinated with her looks and her strong will he had decided to teach her the arts of war and calligraphy himself. She grew to love the Prince and she did all that she was asked by him with pleasure. But alas the Prince had only seen her as an adoptive daughter and she was forced to keep her love for him a secret. She watched as he fell inlove with a beautiful young female who was graceful, kind, loving, and honourable. Understanding he had found someone he loved she had stepped aside and offered to go with the British to England so that England's ties with Japan were never wavered if anything were to happen.

And so here she was her unusually revealing battle attire and her carefully crafted Katana at her waist. Ariko walked through the palace gardens. Being a close friend to the Imperial Prince did have it's rewards. She was given a very comfortable luxerious room inside the palace in the East wing.

Inu-youkai_Ariko

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:49 pm
((BUMP... where is everyone that joined.... and where's the leader..?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:11 pm
(I don't know. I wish I did eventhough I'm not participating.)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:59 pm
((~*I'm still here just been a little busy*~))

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games