Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Tampons vs Pads Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:37 pm
Which is better? I vote tampons because pads are gross and I don't like to sit in my own filth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:45 pm
I've never used a tampon before, I'll just say pads.  

I Takami Heru I

Christizzle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:27 am
I agree. Pads just feel nasty, I always feel like I'm gonna leak when I sit down. Tampons are just more convenient for me during the day, at night I would wear a pad just because it really isn't good to leave tampons in for too long.
So yeah, I vote tampons.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 am
i've never worn a tampon, but i know i hate the way pads feel. i always feel like i'm waddling around like a duck.  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:01 pm
I like tampons.
I do't wear tampons without a pad, though.
I hate that if I don't wear both, there'll be a leak, but if I do, no leak.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:31 pm
Tampons. Pads are generally uncomfortable for me. They always leak because they never stay in place for me. And the sticky side always manages to stick onto some hairs. It frickin hurts!  

WoodSorrelWitch

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:44 pm
I personally prefer pads. I don't like the thought of putting a plug in my body, I'd rather just let that uterine lining bleed out. Plus, I find tampons uncomfortable.

I use washable fabric pads, catering to my hippie tendencies of environmental and social activism. Plus, they stay in place and breath better than the plastic mass-produced ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Well tampons are way better and make you feel more comfortable. I hate sitting and walking in public just worrying about getting a stain. Tampons make me feel at ease since they never leak for me. Although I do not wear them over night and if I will be doing nothing at my house all day then I will stick to pads just because I want to save my tampons and I would rather lower my chances of getting TSS. My mom always trys to worry me out of using tampons. Plus if I were to wear tampons all the time, then it would make my period last way longer.

But my overall vote will go to tampons.

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

shall she sail seas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:22 pm
I'm neutral about both. I wear a tampon when I go swimming... I swim frequently and really like the sport. I wear a pad when I'm not swimming. Somehow, they both have their functions and I can't choose.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 pm
I'd have to say pads although I'm always scared that they've leaked (and it feels like you've wet your pants, so it feels like it HAS leaked). I use tampons during the day though. They're really uncomfortable (They for some reason make it feel like there's a lot of pressure in my stomach) and taking them out hurts for me.  

The_Brightest_Moon

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 pm
tampons over pads ,but it's not like you can use them every day...

but after switching to the moon cup I no longer have to worry about pads or tampons >:}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:41 pm
I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
Pads over tampons for me. I don't like putting something plastic inside my body as a means of preventing bleeding. That and during the day I don't have time to take a bathroom break every hour to change it. I like to wear pads because they are actually comfortable except for the last leg of my period. And if I were to wear a pad it would feel like I would literally have a stick up my bum to me. redface
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angel9547

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:22 pm
Well, i'll try not to go into too much details here, because there may be some immature people here who may freak out XD

But in my opinion, if you dont have so much bleeding (dont have a heavy flow) then you can use tampons, but some women choose to use those after they have sex or children. (they may do it for comfort.)
To make things personal, i myself have a heavy flow T~T ( i say this because we are all girls, who all have similar problems.) but i use tampons, tampax carboard works best in my opinion.
Pads do have their pros and cons, for one they can be a bit messy, and may seem filthy. Some girls believe they are "rolling around in their own filth" but to be honest, tampons are the same thing.
One more thing, is that pads are easier in some ways, such as not having to change then EVERYYYTIME you go to the bathroom. You can keep tampons for more than one 'potty break" but they are more of a hassel.

Overall i would suggest pads for young women just starting their periods, and tampons once they have regulated and know just how much they "flow"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Pads! Always pads!

I swear I sound stupid when I say this, but I'm scared of using tampons. I think of it as having sex with a cotton ball attatched to string. That's not happening to me.

I don't worry when I use pads though. The ones I use never move around, they stick where they are supposed to stick, they don't leak, and when they do, it almost never goes on my pants. My period is pretty light most of the time, so I'm lucky.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kirin_girl The Younger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 am
pads..even though hey feel gross,u dn't have any leaks..nd I hate tampons coz they r like for "non virgins" only..sorry 4 sayin that..coz If u put it in ur hole,then it'll get bigger..and if u use tampoons u always change,I think if u use it it'll leak.. but it's up to the user..if that's wat they like or not.. also I think when u remove it,it hurts.. talk2hand talk2hand  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff